View Single Post
Old 08-12-2008, 04:27 PM   #1
Scooby Specialist
Member#: 161913
Join Date: Oct 2007
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Hampton, Va
2006 WRX TR
Steel Gray Metallic

Question i need to know what this peice is called and where to buy besides the dealership

i have a 06 wrx and i have a bumper on the way that fits up to an sti. so in order to make look right i need to install these on my car. any help is appreciated
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
knighter is offline   Reply With Quote