Old 07-20-2005, 07:40 PM   #4
WebWizard
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 78979
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
2013 WRX
Crystal Black Silica

I am currently running a TSi TurboKit on a stock 98 2.5RS Block at 5 psi, a piggy-back computer came with the kit. The extra 2 injectors came with a control unit, that adds fuel directly into the throttle body when I hit boost. Not sure about their duty cycle...

I dont plan on keeping the extra 2 injectors. I am ditching the extra 2 injectors(as well as my stock injectors), and injection control unit. I want to instead go with 4 larger injectors (i was thinking 550cc). I am revamping my entire fuel system after finding out that even with the extra 2 injectors, my engine was still running lean.

So heres what I plan on doing... Putting in my Walboro 255 LPH fuel pump, Larger Injectors (when I can find some), and an SAFC 2. I also dont plan on running more than 5 psi of boost, until I swap out engine components.. Just trying to find out where I can get the larger injectors for the best price. I was looking at STi Pink injectors, but it didnt say that they would fit the 98 2.5RS. If anyone has any info on where I can get some larger injectors, that would be great....

Sorry I didnt give out enough info the first time...
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
WebWizard is offline   Reply With Quote