Scooby Newbie

Member#: 320547
Chapter/Region: BAIC
Vehicle:
2013 STi Hatch
PBP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwakgp View Post
I called SOA again this week and the guy I talked to said my car had a "location code" but that he didn't know what the code meant. I asked if that meant it was still in Japan or what, he replied that "it could mean it's shipped on the way here." He then told me, same as the last call I made, that they get information from the dealer, which has it first.

Seems like a number of you guys have gotten a lot better info from your calls to SOA. Are you just calling the 1-800-SUBARU3 number?

9 weeks tomorrow.
Best luck I had was emailing SOA. I guess because they aren't trying to get through a stack of calls and can spend a little more time tracking down your car. It took her about 3 days to get back to me but when she did her info was spot on. She told me on a Thursday I should see the car Tuesday. Then the dealer calls the same day saying its coming tomorrow, then it's not here probably Monday, finally showed up on Tuesday. Sounds like the rep i got actually talked to the distributor instead of just looking at what was in the system.

What's your location code?
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Meeno is offline   Reply With Quote