View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 12:52 PM   #18
*** Banned ***
Member#: 344127
Join Date: Jan 2013

Originally Posted by Purpose_Built View Post

The metal runs from left to right. 2 inputs on the passenger and 1 on the driver side. Driver side hose goes from the valve cover to the metal hose. Passenger side valve cover goes to the rear metal crossover input. Intake source goes from the intake to the front metal crossover input. The hose is connected internally and is essentially a y pipe
This is also what's confusing me.. My metal pipe is gone, and I can't see where it would've run to on the driver side. What I'd really like to do is buy about 25' of silicone hose and replace it ALL!
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
EPA H8R is offline   Reply With Quote