04-25-2007, 11:47 AM
built to spill
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Puget Sound
02 WRX BLOD
76 C30 Dually
Top Scoob ... the Cars, the Rules, Regs, and Scoops
So you've seen the Top Scoob contest on NASIOC and want to get involved, maybe even take the giant leap and enter your Subaru?
Here's everything you need to know to get you and your Subaru on the road to becoming the next Top Scoob.
It’s easy to enter your car, all you need is a Subaru, a camera, a place to host pictures, a user account here on NASIOC.com, and the ability to type a sentence or two…
The Rules are as follows...
- Please limit your entry post to only FIVE pictures of your car, whatever you feel best shows off your hard work. Once the voting begins you are free to add more pictures with new post. Feel free to post away for as long as you remain in the running.
How it works
- A written description of your ride, the more detailed the better. We’re talking about more than just a mod list, we want you to share the story behind your Scoob. Tell us why and how you bought it, what inspires you to modify it, and what all you’ve done to it and why. Most important is to tell us what you do with your car...race, show, cruise, polish with a diaper, whatever.
Think of it as your own magazine feature, the better you sell your car to the masses the better the chances of your Subaru becoming a Top Scoob.
- You're more then welcome to start a campaign thread in your Regional Forum however the General, Off Topic, and Gallery forums are off limits to threads requesting votes. If you already have a thread about your car in the Gallery feel free to bump away. If you don't have a build thread consider starting one!
- TRASH TALKING is not welcome in this contest. If you need to tear down another competitor to improve your own or a friend's chances please remember this is only a contest intended to be fun for all Subaru enthusiasts.
- This is a contest, open to all Nasioc members that own a Subaru.
- You must be the current owner of the car, no third party entries allowed. If you have a question about your car's eligibility please just ask.
Voting and Eliminations
- When it's time to enter you can do by responding to Top Scoob thread in either Nasioc's Official News, Articles, and Polls Forum, the Member's Car Gallery or check for one of the Top Scoob LOCALS ONLY rounds in NASIOC's regional or international forums. Any themes or restrictions on entries will be clearly described before the contest begins. For example: GC Only, or Wagons Only, or STi, ect. ect. there's a new theme every time.
- Please only one entry per person.
- There are three rounds of voting, Round One = 8 days, Round Two = 8 days, Final Round = 10 days
- After the First Round only the Top Ten cars move on.
- After the Second Round only the Top Three move on.
- The Top Three cars will go head to head to head in a final poll to select who has the next Top Scoob.
- Votes are automatically reset to zero at the start of each round.
- In case of a tied vote for the last transfer spot in the first two rounds, the entrants involved will compete in a 24-hour Run Off vote.
If there is a tied vote for first place in the final round, a 72-hour Run Off vote will decide the winner.
Last edited by Ferg; 06-01-2015 at 09:54 PM.