April 12th 2008
We would like to invite everyone to procrastinate one more day on their taxes and come to our Dyno Day here at P&L! This is going to be a FIRST COME - FIRST SERVE event, so there is no need to sign up or register. The first 15 customers to walk though the door will be put on a list to have their cars put on the dyno.
- This is open to ANY make and model of vehicle. *
- Pricing will be $65 per car, regardless of how many cars show up.
- Doors open at 10am Saturday April 12th - NO EXCEPTIONS
- This is not a Wii/PS3 Launch - ANYTHING resembling line jumping or physical acts (ie: pushing, etc.) and you will be asked to leave the premises and not come back (ever.)
- 3 pull maximum with a wideband o2 reading and dyno graph print out
- Cars running leaded gas will have a small surchage
- OMGWTFBBQ? I'll leave it up to everyone whether they want to bring food to grill. It will be weather dependent obviously.
- We are planning on having Paintless Dent Removal the same day but details need to be finalized. (Unfortunately, a scheduling conflict will not allow any PDR'ing on Saturday )
Questions, comments, and concerns can be posted here.
Link to map of our location can be found here.
We hope this will end up being a great event for everyone involved; Food, fun, and fast cars!
3847 Carnation St.
*Provided vehicle weight and size is acceptable. Please call ahead of time if you think yours may be a problem.