Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Tuesday March 19, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Subaru Models > Impreza Forum

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-12-2012, 03:33 PM   #11
flyboy1100
Scooby Guru

Member#: 314216
Vehicle:
2012 2.0i Sport 5MT
DGM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepNMnky
It's a general TSB, not under 2012 Impreza specifically.

Service Bulletin #12-142-12
Pages: 3

Bulletin Description: This Bulletin provides a repair procedure to address a customer concern of a squeaking-type sound coming from the driver or passenger front seat back. The flat mat main support rods are covered in paper to prevent metal-to-metal contact with the backrest frame. However, if an edge on the backrest frame damages the paper, metal-to-metal contact will result, creating the squeak. Bushings will need to be installed to prevent the condition. This procedure eliminates the need to replace the backrest frame.

Sorry to hear but mine was fixed with no issues. The TSB helps.
I have an appointment for next tuesday
flyboy1100 is offline   Reply With Quote