Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Sunday January 16, 2022
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC General > News & Rumors

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.







* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2021, 06:21 PM   #3451
porusski
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 527254
Join Date: Nov 2021
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by murrdogg24 View Post
dude you sound like a 16 year old reviewing this car

Okay buddy. Always easier to merge into traffic and maneuver in a shorter car. If that statement offends you somehow, then I donít know what to tell ya.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
porusski is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Old 11-21-2021, 06:33 PM   #3452
D-Rodman
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 110078
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Long Island N.Y.
Vehicle:
02 Bugeye JDM STi
OBP BLACK

Default

If you think Subaru made this car ugly wait till the stance boys get a hold of it, lol.
D-Rodman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2021, 07:33 PM   #3453
Pre
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 139693
Join Date: Feb 2007
Vehicle:
Dura ngo 95
horrorshow

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by porusski View Post

And no, I donít work for Subaru. I canít wait to put a deposit down but it probably comes down to what delivers first for me to buy. Golf R or this.
Smart money would be to wait on the STi to unveil, and the GR Corolla. Itís a sellers market right now as well so more reasons to NOT be in a hurry. The wait has been really informative as several shops are really pushing the GR i3 turbo and itís producing some serious power. Toyota may just come to the segment and drop the fíin hammer. Worth the wait. And with more time, prices will cool off.
Pre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2021, 07:35 PM   #3454
porusski
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 527254
Join Date: Nov 2021
Default 2022 Subaru WRX Official Announcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pre View Post
Smart money would be to wait on the STi to unveil, and the GR Corolla. Itís a sellers market right now as well so more reasons to NOT be in a hurry. The wait has been really informative as several shops are really pushing the GR i3 turbo and itís producing some serious power. Toyota may just come to the segment and drop the fíin hammer. Worth the wait. And with more time, prices will cool off.

I want to get out of my current car, the manual in traffic is putting me into a bit of misery. Iíd rather hop into something else ASAP but thereís no way Iím buying a used car in this retarded market. The STI might be manual only which is not what Iím looking for. WRX CVT is good enough for me and the Golf R is even better.
porusski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2021, 08:05 PM   #3455
chanomatik
Scooby Guru
 
Member#: 159474
Join Date: Sep 2007
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Location: Northbridge, MA
Vehicle:
2017 Impreza Sport
Lithium Red - OLDKID

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pre View Post
Smart money would be to wait on the STi to unveil, and the GR Corolla. Itís a sellers market right now as well so more reasons to NOT be in a hurry. The wait has been really informative as several shops are really pushing the GR i3 turbo and itís producing some serious power. Toyota may just come to the segment and drop the fíin hammer. Worth the wait. And with more time, prices will cool off.
My Subaru Ambassador membership is up for renewal and I'm strongly considering moving on. The whole point of it is being rewarded for being excited about the brand, but at the moment there isn't anything for me to be excited about from Subaru. I know for you and others there hasn't been anything exciting for years, but I was willing to wait for new models before calling it quits. Now the only thing I'm remotely excited for is the STI and that's just sad. I can't properly express excitement for the brand when all of their other models are fairly interchangeable from each other, including the WRX. No one I associate with cares for their EV or vanilla models, only their performance offerings which are severely lacking.

GR Corolla is on the list as a replacement. STI is on the list as a compromise. Manual Supra is on the list as a toy.
chanomatik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2021, 08:16 PM   #3456
Pre
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 139693
Join Date: Feb 2007
Vehicle:
Dura ngo 95
horrorshow

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by porusski View Post
I want to get out of my current car, the manual in traffic is putting me into a bit of misery. Iíd rather hop into something else ASAP but thereís no way Iím buying a used car in this retarded market. The STI might be manual only which is not what Iím looking for. WRX CVT is good enough for me and the Golf R is even better.
Manual, traffic, and this class of car? So you commuting to your employment in one of these? Each to their own I guess. None of these make good commuters to me. Iíd want a designated DD for that duty. But thatís also the reason why we get so few choices as it isÖ.people want the thing to do entirely too much. Be errythang.
Pre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2021, 08:26 PM   #3457
Pre
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 139693
Join Date: Feb 2007
Vehicle:
Dura ngo 95
horrorshow

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanomatik View Post
My Subaru Ambassador membership is up for renewal and I'm strongly considering moving on. The whole point of it is being rewarded for being excited about the brand, but at the moment there isn't anything for me to be excited about from Subaru. I know for you and others there hasn't been anything exciting for years, but I was willing to wait for new models before calling it quits. Now the only thing I'm remotely excited for is the STI and that's just sad. I can't properly express excitement for the brand when all of their other models are fairly interchangeable from each other, including the WRX. No one I associate with cares for their EV or vanilla models, only their performance offerings which are severely lacking.

GR Corolla is on the list as a replacement. STI is on the list as a compromise. Manual Supra is on the list as a toy.
Might be a good move for you. Change can be very rewarding. And you are right, itís been many many years for me. Here in a couple of months it will be 10 years since Iíve had my STi and a Subaru product. For those same 10 years Iíve had my money ready, but they do not offer anything Iím remotely interested in.

My list was M2C (used) at the top but they are not depreciating. So itís migrated into 86/BRZ, GR Corolla, Golf R. The 86 is the backup option for me, and the least expensive and if I go that route Iím buying a V4 Panigale the same day. I am really crossing my fingers for the GR Corolla however. I read stuff like this:
https://www.roadandtrack.com/reviews...t-road-review/
And as long as they donít F it up, should be my next car. But Iím not going for this same old USDM bs of getting neutered shat. no front and rear LSDís then no sale. The GR Yaris is what I want. A homologation WRC. We donít get those anymore because Muricans want to commute in the fíin thing, fit their shopping trips, turn it into a minivan for chill-ren delivery. Itís just hard to get the ďhardcoreĒ cars like the GR Yaris here. They offer them but they are P cars and 80, 90, or 100k. Once we get into affordable turf, well the USDM buyers want the widget to do too many things, so the manus make it into a do it all thing, jack of all trades, but master of nothing vehicle. When itís made for MotorSports, it can become legendary, and the keys you want for that Sunday morning thrashing in your local canyons, mountain or twisties. The car you buy to drive, hard, not the car you buy to sit in traffic in, or idle in drive thrus.
Pre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2021, 12:07 AM   #3458
Brahmzy
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 3293
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: CO
Vehicle:
'20 Ascent
'15 XTerra P4X

Default



Oh my. BARF. Amazing how different sets of eyes can see - differently.

That is just horrendous.
Brahmzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2021, 12:14 AM   #3459
porusski
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 527254
Join Date: Nov 2021
Default 2022 Subaru WRX Official Announcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brahmzy View Post
Oh my. BARF. Amazing how different sets of eyes can see - differently.

That is just horrendous.

Have you seen it in person?
porusski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2021, 08:48 AM   #3460
SVX WRX
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 26358
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Da Burgh
Vehicle:
2018 RS 400

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pre View Post
...people want the thing to do entirely too much. Be errythang.
that is the reason i bought a Subaru in the first place!

after driving a RWD sports car that sat in the garage for 3 months a year, and having to have a winter beater, i got tired of maintaining two cars.

bought the SVX, and had a good-looking AWD sporty coupe that was great with snow tires. the quality went down from there, though, with the next three Subes.
SVX WRX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2021, 10:33 AM   #3461
mcarb002
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 324784
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Seattle
Vehicle:
2019 Forester Sport

Default

the back (minus protruding plastic bumper) reminds me a bit of he A35, stubby with short trunk.




mcarb002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2021, 12:08 PM   #3462
chanomatik
Scooby Guru
 
Member#: 159474
Join Date: Sep 2007
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Location: Northbridge, MA
Vehicle:
2017 Impreza Sport
Lithium Red - OLDKID

Default

I'm looking at the Outback Wilderness Edition sitting in a parking lot and I think the wheels would look just spiffy on the WRX.
chanomatik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2021, 01:24 AM   #3463
rallly 4
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 268362
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: CT
Vehicle:
2006
blue

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straight6 View Post
Thanks for sharing! It looks great. I really like lava taillights. Also, there is likely to be more than 10K delta between the WRX Premium and the R. Not worth it IMO unless you are forced into the automatic and don't want the CVT.
Not worth it for a German made car with MUCH better build quality and a 3.8 0-60 stock w the dsg? Do you know anything about the new R or are you just making up stuff as you go along.
rallly 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2021, 01:30 AM   #3464
rallly 4
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 268362
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: CT
Vehicle:
2006
blue

Default

I expect the sti to be disappointing as Iíve said in previous posts. Potential sti owners or those looking to replace should keep or get a golf r.

Never understood ďVWĒ reliability comments from Subaru owners. The STI canít handle anything in the recent generations without nuking the motor. Anti vw comments make no sense (Iíve owned multiple stis and VW R products) and the Volkswagens have been dead reliable - better than the 16 sti I did a cbe to I owned from new and really didnít drive hard. My 08 .:R32 was driven hard and never a single rattle or hiccup.

The
Holy grail of modern (post 2000 performance compacts is the 04-07 IMO. Iíve driven everything from Porsche GT cars to black series AMGs and shelbys etc. 2004-07 is a top notch drivers car. The rally heritage and all that comes with that car is a added bonus. Truly a special carÖ
rallly 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2021, 01:38 AM   #3465
porusski
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 527254
Join Date: Nov 2021
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rallly 4 View Post
I expect the sti to be disappointing as Iíve said in previous posts. Potential sti owners or those looking to replace should keep or get a golf r.

Never understood ďVWĒ reliability comments from Subaru owners. The STI canít handle anything in the recent generations without nuking the motor. Anti vw comments make no sense (Iíve owned multiple stis and VW R products) and the Volkswagens have been dead reliable - better than the 16 sti I did a cbe to I owned from new and really didnít drive hard. My 08 .:R32 was driven hard and never a single rattle or hiccup.

The
Holy grail of modern (post 2000 performance compacts is the 04-07 IMO. Iíve driven everything from Porsche GT cars to black series AMGs and shelbys etc. 2004-07 is a top notch drivers car. The rally heritage and all that comes with that car is a added bonus. Truly a special carÖ

Nice, so would you say the $10k upgrade to the MK8 Golf R is worth it over the WRX?
porusski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2021, 05:44 AM   #3466
mphfrom77
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 406984
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: northern KY
Vehicle:
2015 WRX base w/STS
Silver

Default I'd imagine the R has an incredible drive... but

I'd imagine the R has an incredible drive, but I'd personally be a little afraid of it. Just seems overly complicated. And I personally think that's unsafe...but to each their own, and I do stress that.

I dislike the "one screen controls it all". I like how on my '20 STi there's just one easy to locate button to get the windows to defrost...and from there I turn the temperature knob either hot or cold.

A couple weeks ago for example, and I promise I'm not exaggerating, it was one of the worst nights for the windows fogging up on my way into work. As I came down the crowded interstate 75 into a valley towards the Ohio River around 10pm the entire windshield instantly fogged over. It was a night where the weather was changing for the seasons and windshield fogging up kept happening. But this one caught completely by surprise. It was an emergency situation... I kid you not. I'd say an extremely rare situation, may only happen once every few years. But it happened.

So what am I looking at in the VW R in that scenario? I'd probably have to go sit in one to see for myself, regardless of how it was explained. But, am I having to go into that ridiculous center screen to get the defrost on? How many swipes? Is it going to work?

Also, I personally have zero desire to use lane keeping assist or any sort of cruise assistance. That just sounds horrible to me personally. Is it entirely defeatable on the R? I'm not sure.

I've been doing some research lately... there's just really no basic cars anymore with a manual transmission and awd. I think Subaru actually should be complimented for still offering us that here these last few years still.

Having said that, I'm sure I'd love driving the R hard. But I'm confused on how the nannies work and if they are defeatable entirely.
mphfrom77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2021, 07:59 AM   #3467
chanomatik
Scooby Guru
 
Member#: 159474
Join Date: Sep 2007
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Location: Northbridge, MA
Vehicle:
2017 Impreza Sport
Lithium Red - OLDKID

Default

VW reliability comments stem mostly from electronic and wiring bugs more so than engine reliability. Most Subaru owners don't mind having to swap or beef up their engine, rather than throw money at figuring out why their window won't roll down or trunk won't lock.

I've dealt with and seen just as many Subaru engine issues as I have my buddies with VW gremlins. However, with how complicated Subaru technology is becoming, they're finding their fair share pf gremlins too. So I feel like new vs new, an R is a better pick over a current STI. But I don't think it's wise to jump on the R knowing there's a new STI coming out. That's not an informed decision, especially if it's solely based on the new WRX.
chanomatik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2021, 08:54 AM   #3468
Sid03SVT
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 183032
Join Date: Jun 2008
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Location: CT
Vehicle:
RWD Camry
Pull me over red

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanomatik View Post
VW reliability comments stem mostly from electronic and wiring bugs more so than engine reliability. Most Subaru owners don't mind having to swap or beef up their engine, rather than throw money at figuring out why their window won't roll down or trunk won't lock.

I've dealt with and seen just as many Subaru engine issues as I have my buddies with VW gremlins. However, with how complicated Subaru technology is becoming, they're finding their fair share pf gremlins too. So I feel like new vs new, an R is a better pick over a current STI. But I don't think it's wise to jump on the R knowing there's a new STI coming out. That's not an informed decision, especially if it's solely based on the new WRX.
Let's not forget about the forthcoming GR Corolla; is this the last gasp of the hot hatch, err, hot compact segment?
Sid03SVT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2021, 09:03 AM   #3469
chanomatik
Scooby Guru
 
Member#: 159474
Join Date: Sep 2007
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Location: Northbridge, MA
Vehicle:
2017 Impreza Sport
Lithium Red - OLDKID

Default

Oh 100%. I was trying to keep it within the subjects at hand, but I'm for certain waiting for the GR Corolla too. I've been doing my best to try and not feel rushed to buy something. Thankfully the automotive landscape has yet to produce anything that really excites me, although I know we're on the precipice of some potentially great offerings. Performance ICEs are on their last hurrah and I for sure want to purchase SOMETHING.

And "great" for me might not mean the same for others. I don't just look at performance. The Golf R (and VW/Audi in general) looks way too tame for me. I don't need it to look like the Type R (although I like how that looks), but it needs to look aggressive and sporty. The widebody kits for the Golf R are amazing, so I've considered getting a used one and going through the pain of molding a widebody kit to it. When done correctly, the car is a stunner for sure.
chanomatik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2021, 11:44 AM   #3470
porusski
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 527254
Join Date: Nov 2021
Default 2022 Subaru WRX Official Announcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by mphfrom77 View Post
I'd imagine the R has an incredible drive, but I'd personally be a little afraid of it. Just seems overly complicated. And I personally think that's unsafe...but to each their own, and I do stress that.

I dislike the "one screen controls it all". I like how on my '20 STi there's just one easy to locate button to get the windows to defrost...and from there I turn the temperature knob either hot or cold.

A couple weeks ago for example, and I promise I'm not exaggerating, it was one of the worst nights for the windows fogging up on my way into work. As I came down the crowded interstate 75 into a valley towards the Ohio River around 10pm the entire windshield instantly fogged over. It was a night where the weather was changing for the seasons and windshield fogging up kept happening. But this one caught completely by surprise. It was an emergency situation... I kid you not. I'd say an extremely rare situation, may only happen once every few years. But it happened.

So what am I looking at in the VW R in that scenario? I'd probably have to go sit in one to see for myself, regardless of how it was explained. But, am I having to go into that ridiculous center screen to get the defrost on? How many swipes? Is it going to work?

Also, I personally have zero desire to use lane keeping assist or any sort of cruise assistance. That just sounds horrible to me personally. Is it entirely defeatable on the R? I'm not sure.

I've been doing some research lately... there's just really no basic cars anymore with a manual transmission and awd. I think Subaru actually should be complimented for still offering us that here these last few years still.

Having said that, I'm sure I'd love driving the R hard. But I'm confused on how the nannies work and if they are defeatable entirely.

Golf R has one button on the left side of the dash (by the window) to defrost. Germans thought of that.
porusski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2021, 01:06 PM   #3471
Pre
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 139693
Join Date: Feb 2007
Vehicle:
Dura ngo 95
horrorshow

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sid03SVT View Post
Let's not forget about the forthcoming GR Corolla; is this the last gasp of the hot hatch, err, hot compact segment?
This is the key point. So many on here are talking about buying something and commuting in it, etc. Using it for mundane stuff. But the problem with that is once they burn up the vehicle with miles, there will be no replacement whatsoever. There will NOT be a new 6MT AWD Turbo hatch/sedan to replace it with. This is the Last Dance. So if you plan to buy a performance car, whether that be AWD or RWD, you should plan to use it less frequently so you can keep it long term, and you have to apply some thinking on the mileage you are going to put on it. For me that means whatever I buy will be the fun car I use for twisty roads on the weekends and the occasional night drive or something. NOT something I used to sit in bumper to bumper traffic or shopping. Once this last generation of fun cars is gone, well the replacement will be a hybrid or full EV. The whole segment is going to go away.
Pre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2021, 01:08 PM   #3472
murrdogg24
Scooby Guru
 
Member#: 50586
Join Date: Dec 2003
Chapter/Region: BAIC
Location: Chiraq
Vehicle:
64 Impala

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pre View Post
This is the key point. So many on here are talking about buying something and commuting in it, etc. Using it for mundane stuff. But the problem with that is once they burn up the vehicle with miles, there will be no replacement whatsoever. There will NOT be a new 6MT AWD Turbo hatch/sedan to replace it with. This is the Last Dance. So if you plan to buy a performance car, whether that be AWD or RWD, you should plan to use it less frequently so you can keep it long term, and you have to apply some thinking on the mileage you are going to put on it. For me that means whatever I buy will be the fun car I use for twisty roads on the weekends and the occasional night drive or something. NOT something I used to sit in bumper to bumper traffic or shopping. Once this last generation of fun cars is gone, well the replacement will be a hybrid or full EV. The whole segment is going to go away.
Exactly. People should be looking for a used Toyota Corolla for a daily driver...not one of these new cars that will the last of its kind...
murrdogg24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2021, 02:01 PM   #3473
Sid03SVT
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 183032
Join Date: Jun 2008
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Location: CT
Vehicle:
RWD Camry
Pull me over red

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by murrdogg24 View Post
Exactly. People should be looking for a used Toyota Corolla for a daily driver...not one of these new cars that will the last of its kind...
I had a MY06 WRX wagon I kept for way too long, I got rid of it at the end of 2019 - it had 135k miles on it in ~14 years of use; that's less than 10k a year, time took its toll on that vehicle way more than the mileage did; yeah it was a year round driver in New England, but so would be any WRX/STi, Golf R, GR Corolla, and so is my IS.

Now I wouldn't drive something like a GT350, ZO6, or other high performance car year round, they are too low to the ground for winter duty, and sourcing snow tires would be tricky to say the least, but I would still daily drive them during the nicer months, the same way I did my motorcycles, rain or shine, and until they started putting down road salt.

I am not a collector, I am a driver; I don't go for "fun drives on the weekend" anymore, and I won't again for at least another decade. I have kids and a house, I want all of my drives to be fun drives. I've put hardly any miles on my IS in the past two years, I'll check the ODO later, but I'll be throwing snow tires on it again once the temps stay near freezing regularly, and it will see another winter.

Life is too short, I'll drive the vehicle I want to drive, and that isn't an economy car. Feel free to collect if that's your thing, but it isn't mine.
Sid03SVT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2021, 02:09 PM   #3474
RealDealTarheel
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 142447
Join Date: Mar 2007
Chapter/Region: AKIC
Location: Not so Fair...banks
Vehicle:
2019 Audi S3

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pre View Post
This is the key point. So many on here are talking about buying something and commuting in it, etc. Using it for mundane stuff. But the problem with that is once they burn up the vehicle with miles, there will be no replacement whatsoever. There will NOT be a new 6MT AWD Turbo hatch/sedan to replace it with. This is the Last Dance. So if you plan to buy a performance car, whether that be AWD or RWD, you should plan to use it less frequently so you can keep it long term, and you have to apply some thinking on the mileage you are going to put on it. For me that means whatever I buy will be the fun car I use for twisty roads on the weekends and the occasional night drive or something. NOT something I used to sit in bumper to bumper traffic or shopping. Once this last generation of fun cars is gone, well the replacement will be a hybrid or full EV. The whole segment is going to go away.
Yes. I saw some cat with an EM1 Civic Si the other day just absolutely mauling it in the Alaska winter. The days of those cars and cars like it are over, no idea why anyone would want to put those types of miles on them anymore.
RealDealTarheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2021, 05:27 PM   #3475
JustyWRC
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 153088
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Arlington, TN
Vehicle:
2005 Baja Turbo
95 Sambar 06 Forester

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mphfrom77 View Post

.....Having said that, I'm sure I'd love driving the R hard. But I'm confused on how the nannies work and if they are defeatable entirely.

I'd hope there would be someone at the dealer that can explain the features in the car like Subaru does with their Love Encore Delivery program. I ran an errand in an Atlas the other day......drove nice. Not good...not bad visibilty. Touchy ACC, but fine. I was finding it difficult to find what I wanted features wise. Just figured I needed some schooling. I like the less knobs look. Most of what I hear people complain about on here with Subaru's move to the 11.6 screen can be controlled via voice commands. LESS distraction cause you don't even have to take your eyes, nor your hands off the wheel.


Just gotta learn it.



I'm curious how many on here that has bought a new Subaru since 2017ish(2016 if they got it from the pilot retailers) refused the LED cause "they know better than the dealer". I'm sure that's the case for many; but, even with some of those type folks, I'm able to point out a feature or two they were unaware of. And the customer gets $25 in free gas! I mean come on!!
JustyWRC is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:29 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Powered by Searchlight © 2022 Axivo Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - 2019, North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club, Inc.

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.