Mid Atlantic Impreza Club Forum sponsored by Annapolis Subaru
|12-14-2003, 09:11 PM||#1|
👏 Big Ron 👏
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: I can save you a ton of cashVehicle:
on car parts so PM
me b4 j00 buy
Portsmouth Meet Ver 2.0 Pics thread
My many thanks to the attendees!
Such horrible weather coupled with such fine folk, I just don't know what to say. For those of you unable to attend, you really missed out.
1. The Christmas cards signed by all are being mailed out to RK, Perry, and Casey. I hope this gesture will bear fruit for us down the road in one form or another.
2. Colm and Lisa did bring their goodies. I believe they made a couple of sales, but more than that, they made a lot of people hopping mad that they couldn't afford their cool toys right now. If you are interested in parts locally, email/visit their site at www.rallymaxracing.com Classier people simply cannot be found!
3. Jamie is sporting Anthony's hat.
4. I own3d myself with some buffalo shrimp. The jersey is currently in the washer.
5. Many of us got to meet Ed Ross. I have high hopes that Ed will become the partriarch for all of us aspiring rally/road racers. For those of us that have experience and drive wagons, we hope to beat him when his Lotus comes out of hiding!
6. Kent brought another Hampton Roads first, a water injected WRX. I affectionately dubbed it the "Slushee Machine" as it's shooting blue colored alcohol that is similar in appearance to the blue Slushee juice. He also has a APS TMIC/hoses/STi scoop for sale, PM him if you are interested. My offer of $140 still stands though.
7. Ralph Priebe was playing Subaru Santa. I really don't know what to say about Ralph other than his support of our little club is nothing short of wonderful! I plan on sending a thank you to SOA for his support via this link. Please consider doing the same as Ralph is not only responsible for giving away cool stuff, but helps in ways none of us realize.
8. Special thanks to Lamar and Adam for attending as they have quite a drive just to show up from up in Williamsburg. You guys are great!
9. And props to Duncan for being the first Hampton Roads guy running the Link. We don't exactly know what "the Link" is but according to him, it ownz joo! I will give him some props though, the d00d can wire up some stuff.
Last edited by Unabomber; 12-15-2003 at 02:35 PM.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Hampton Roads pics thread Ver 2.0||Unabomber||Mid Atlantic Impreza Club -- MAIC||30||03-28-2006 11:50 PM|
|Hampton Roads Hooters Meet Pics Thread Ver 2.0||Unabomber||Mid Atlantic Impreza Club -- MAIC||14||04-29-2004 06:07 PM|
|Official Perry Meet Ver. 2.0 pics thread||Unabomber||Mid Atlantic Impreza Club -- MAIC||41||10-22-2003 11:59 PM|
|NESIC Meet - FOOD! ver 2.0||webkris||New England Impreza Club Forum -- NESIC||21||08-25-2001 02:20 AM|