Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Tuesday March 19, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Technical > Factory 2.0L Turbo Powertrain (EJ Series Factory 2.0L Turbo)

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 06-14-2002, 08:07 PM   #1
topher
Banned

Member#: 6966
Default where to get the best gauges

i am about to get gauges, and want to know what website has the best gauges in stock a majority of the time, and the best prices. im thinking either greddy, or autometer z series but have not been able to find a site that really carries all of those. any help would be appreciated
topher is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-14-2002, 08:08 PM   #2
cnk
Scooby Guru

Member#: 10757
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
2013 BRZ Limited 6MT
DGM

Try Turbo Evolution in the Vendor forum. He has Greddy gauges in stock for pretty good prices. I got my 60mm EGT Warning Gauge from him.

Calvin
cnk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2002, 09:39 PM   #3
jaxscuby
Sammo Hung

Member#: 10613
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
2002 USDM WRX
WRB

Talking autometer guages..

summit racing has auotmeter guages at lower cost than just about anyone. i priced boost 42, egt 119, oil temp 42 for just
about 220 shipped and defi oil press/temp sanwich for another 100 about 115 shipped so total for everything 335~340.

i use to use these guages when i drove 65 stang. had no problem reliable even with solid lift cam shaking the car all the time.

the other guages seem to cost about 150 apiece.
so 450 for 3 guauges, i don't have anything against the new
generation of guages, but 150 for when one guage.
but wrx turner has some decent prices for the new guages.

hope this helps...
jaxscuby is offline   Reply With Quote