Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Tuesday April 2, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
Bay Area Impreza Club
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Chapters > Bay Area Impreza Club Forum -- BAIC

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 04-14-2018, 03:25 AM   #1
Ikari
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 484178
Default WTB 2015-2018 Good condition WRB WRX lip trunk or STI trunk

Hi all,

I got scammed today when my cousin went to do the trade for me + cash and subiespeed gurney flap(I got called into work on the ambulance past my meeting time).
It was supposed to be for a 2015 STI trunk with official wing.
When i got home, I found out he traded my 2018 wrx trunk for a 2015 wrx trunk with lip spoiler and aftermarket STI wing with lots of scuffs on the top of the trunk. Under the STI badge, you can still see WRX. I don't blame my cousin as we grew up in Japan and people are not shady out there like I have came upon while living here in my past few years. Anyhow, sorry for explaining.

If anyone has a spare 2015-2018 WRB WRX Lip spoiler trunk or Real STI wingless trunk with STI wing on it, please reach out to me, so we can talk a price. I am in South San Jose, CA.

Thanks
Ikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links