Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Friday March 29, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Private 'Wanted' Classifieds

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 12-05-2005, 06:28 AM   #1
gm_530
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 102200
Default WTB: AWD Impreza or Legacy $2-3k

I am looking to buy a cheap manual AWD Subaru Impreza or Legacy (Impreza greatly prefered). I would like it to be in CA, but would travel to S. Oregon or W. Nevada for pickup. Looking to spend $2-3k.

Needs good running engine and tranny, body/paint condition does not matter as it will be used as a weekend project rally car. Just no rust.

Interior condition does not matter to a point, no horrible smells, stains or gigantic holes. Most of it will be stripped, but I want what is left to not be gross.

Title does not matter, clear, theft, recovery, whatever, just no major accidents.

Looking for a good car that I can rally on weekends, then drive down the road a couple of miles to work, with not having to repair it all the time. Gas mileage on a V8 truck sucks!!!
gm_530 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-05-2005, 07:48 PM   #2
gm_530
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 102200

I know some one has to have a car like this they are wanting to sell.
gm_530 is offline   Reply With Quote