Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Saturday July 21, 2018
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
Canada Region Club
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Regional Areas > Canada Region Forum > Western Canada

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 08-07-2017, 09:09 PM   #1
robschilke
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 397553
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Vehicle:
2014 GR8 DGM
Subaru Ambassador

Subaru Stars Vancouver Subaru Club Summer Meet 2017

For those that may not be on the Facebook group, I just wanted to say thanks to Elwin and the rest of the organizers, the volunteers, the sponsors, and Docksteader Subaru for hosting Vancouver Subaru Club's Summer 2017 Meet! It was so nice to get to chat with some of you and experience such a class meet.

There was such a positive vibe at this meet and didn't seem unbound and wild. You guys have a great community and it's nice to see such camaraderie across the club members and attendees.

If any of you are stateside, I'll be volunteering at Big Northwest and at Red Bull GRC Seattle. Otherwise, I'm sure I'll see you all in my periodic visits to Vancouver. Hope to see you all again, soon.

Rob
Subaru Ambassador, Seattle
robschilke is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-15-2017, 10:11 PM   #2
robschilke
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 397553
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Vehicle:
2014 GR8 DGM
Subaru Ambassador

A video recap was recently finished by Vancouver Subaru Club's Aeron Cruz. Check it out!
robschilke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 01:56 PM   #3
junzhang10
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 481227

I am very interested to buy a 2018 or 2019 Subaru Outback for my DW. Coming from Toyota Land Cruiser and 4Runner family, I am very interested to try different AWD platform such as Suby and Acura MDX. I am now struggling between a Forester and an Outerback. Any suggestions? I coould meet you in person for more suggestions. Also if you have a coupon, i am deeply appreciated. Please PM me in this forum. Thanks in advance.

Jun
junzhang10 is offline   Reply With Quote