Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday March 28, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC General > Car Care & Detailing

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 04-19-2017, 07:17 PM   #101
BudgetPlan1
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 433101
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2016 WRX
Black

Www.autoality.comJoin the Detailer Club for $50, worth it and won't take ya long to make the $50 back.
BudgetPlan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-11-2017, 07:31 AM   #102
ZAHRA1234
*** Banned ***

Member#: 472672

thanks for sharing such information
ZAHRA1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 10:03 PM   #103
nickbright
*** Banned ***

Member#: 473305
Cool ok

cool
nickbright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2017, 06:08 AM   #104
JohnnyPeri
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 473452
Vehicle:
209 Subaru
blue

JohnnyPeri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 10:58 PM   #105
stevenkr123
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 477098

Thanks for doing such a hard work for us. If you need more info or review about this detail products then you can go for carcareninja.com.
stevenkr123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2017, 09:52 PM   #106
JamieConway88
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 479534

Great. Thanks a lot!
JamieConway88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2018, 03:26 AM   #107
Nealpatel
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 480462

Is It allowed to post naked URL in the thread?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizbu3 View Post
Nealpatel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2018, 03:29 AM   #108
Nealpatel
Scooby Newbie

What to do with this URLs? it will be great if you write few related lines.

Old 05-02-2018, 03:36 AM   #109
Nealpatel
Scooby Newbie

Selling car care products at best price?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizbu3 View Post
Old 05-10-2018, 01:01 AM   #110
Nealpatel
Scooby Newbie

Default missing website !

hey, I think you should visit (Autofresh.in) India's #1 online car care products store once.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexSurfer View Post
Lots of members here looking for products and where to get them, so I thought I'd start a thread listing places to go for detailing products. Feel free to post if you have a place you like to shop and I'll update as we go. These are some of my prefered places to go when my distributors don't have what I need and all others I can think of off hand, some good places for info as well.
UPDATE 4/28/09: Links to how-to articles and other educational articles have been added. Keep in mind that these are not the end word on how to complete these tasks. However as a professional I find some of these to be of value. Also note that the choice of product in these methods is also not the only way. Many of these I would endorse and others I may not. I have chosen articles based on the ones I feel will help the broad spectrum of people interested in DIY. Conversation is always welcomed. If you don't find what you are looking for feel free to ask. I do detail for a living so I may be able to help

All-in-one Supply Stores:
www.autodetailingsolutions.com
www.autogeek.net
www.brilexsolutions.com
www.detailedimage.com
www.detailersdomain.com
www.detailsupplyoutlet.com
www.exceldetail.com
www.obsessivedetail.com
www.pakshak.com
www.autofresh.in
www.premiumautocare.com
www.properautocare.com
www.superiorcarcare.net
www.thedetaildude.com
www.topoftheline.com
www.wcdetail.com

Name Brand Products:
www.1z-usa.com
www.adamspolishes.com
www.autopia-carcare.com (name brand and a few others)
www.chemicalguys.com
www.clearkote.com
www.collinite.com
www.danase.com (Name brand and a few others)
www.dodojuiceusa.com
www.fk1usa.com
www.griotsgarage.com
www.jeffswerkstatt.com
www.optimumcarcare.com
www.palmbeachmotoring.net (owners of Pinnacle, Wolfgang, DP, Diamondite & Cobra products. Also manages autogeek.net)
www.poorboysworld.com
www.swissvax.com
www.tropi-care.com
www.uniters.com (home of leather master leather care products)
www.zainostore.com
www.zymol.com

Tool, Equipment and Supply Stores:
www.coastaltool.com (Good place for polishers and all other tools)

Educational Links
http://www.autopia.org/publish/categ...-To-Detailing/ - Autopia. This is a link to several articles covering a broad spectrum of detailing tasks. Very good place to start for a newb looking for technique help. Wash, clay, polish, wax/seal, trim, engine, swirls, etc...

http://www.autopia.org/publish/categ...Finish-Repair/ Another by Autopia covering finish repair.

http://www.carcareonline.com/howto.aspx - Car Care Specialties. These are by Larry Reynolds. Very informative stuff here. Covers things from washing, engine, wheels, chip repair, leather, trim etc...Good technique and good products.

http://www.1car-detailing-training.com/articles.php - This is Kevin Ferrell's article section of his company, Kleen Car Auto Appearance. Some of these may be far more in depth than you may even need or want. But they are very informative. I just linked the articles page because it would be very hard to wade through and pick just the ones I think pertinent. He covers just about everything. Glass cleaning all the way to full wet sand and buff. Some of this is more geared to the professional but much of it can be used by the enthusiast. Just have to find what you are looking for.

NOTE* When getting ready to purchase supplies I would encourage you to search a few of these sites. Many of them carry some of the same product lines so by researching you may find better prices. Some of these are all inclusive type of stores and others are brand sites. Each will give you an idea of what the producs are all about.
Don't take any one word as fact. Do your research before you jump into a project that could do damange to your car and to your wallet.
Old 05-10-2018, 10:58 AM   #111
turboshelbys
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 118360

Wow that is quite a list!
turboshelbys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2018, 05:16 PM   #112
chaisong
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 482832

Great thread, very useful
chaisong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 10:11 AM   #113
nasiocrich
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 481182

Very useful thread. Also planning to create a website of my own using hpage.com and post my products there. Will get the website set up and post on the forums soon!
nasiocrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2019, 05:35 PM   #114
DetailersDomain
Former Vendor

Member#: 165558
Chapter/Region: Tri-State

Mystery Box #18 will go live today at 1:45 pM EST - 1/29/19

Mystery Box #18 is here! While Supplies Last.

Order your Detailer's Domain's Mystery Box, and receive a package filled with detailing essentials. We pride ourselves on putting great products together and great TOP BOXES.

I Want a Mystery Box!
Here's your chance to get something you may have never thought of buying before or receive something you love again!

Here are the possible "BIG" ones
When you receive the mystery box hashtag #DDMysteryBox
Here are some BIG Mystery Boxes to be had....

DetailersDomain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 05:47 AM   #115
Nealpatel
Scooby Newbie

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by giraffe View Post
Thanks for your link, any more links about polys?
I think you will get everything you want at one stop:

https://www.autofresh.in/
Old 03-04-2019, 01:15 AM   #116
Armolan
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 498577
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Vehicle:

Default Armolan Window Films

[quote=TexSurfer;21959692]
What about a window tinting films? I using Armolan Window Films
[quote]
Armolan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2021, 03:33 AM   #117
Moizza
*** Banned ***

Member#: 522437
Thumbs up Detailing Product

If you want to buy branded detailing products at the best price then visit my site carcosmic.com
Moizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2021, 09:29 PM   #118
nulyfemediasolutions
*** Banned ***

Member#: 522969
Vehicle:
2019 BMW
Blue

Default Interesting

I'm new to the car detailing industry.....I just started my own car detailing company..so this post was very helpful with getting some more new information.

One of the sites you posted.... https://carcarespecialties.com/howto/ has alot of free pdf's for "newbies" to read...and even me I thought it was pretty helpful to just refresh.

Take a look at my website as well... I'm always open to opinions on how to improve: http://www.miramarmobilecardetailers.com
nulyfemediasolutions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2021, 02:15 AM   #119
preet123
*** Banned ***

Member#: 524498

Last edited by preet123; 05-25-2021 at 02:16 AM. Reason: Small Editing
preet123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2021, 03:13 AM   #120
adamscott0719
*** Banned ***

Member#: 525439

I work in retail, and today, due to the pandemic, I need to go online. I contacted one of the IT companies (visit website), and I can say that I already see positive dynamics - the guys are engaged in the development of software, and control the full cycle
adamscott0719 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2021, 02:54 AM   #121
Poke
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 526092
Default Links

Thanks for all the links man!
Poke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2021, 01:23 AM   #122
raceshop0
*** Banned ***

Member#: 527051
Vehicle:
Subaru Brz

Default RaceShop.ca | Best Online Shop for Air Fuel Delivery Product for Vehicles

Check out the collection of Air Fuel Delivery Product for Vehicles at RaceShop.ca. It is the best online shop for Air Fuel Delivery Product. You will get all the vehicle's products from the largest collection of the products in Canada. We have the largest collection of products such as coilovers, chassis, suspension, engines and many more products in Canada. The main goal of our company is to provide you the biggest selection of products under one roof, while providing unbeatable prices and unmatchable customer service.
raceshop0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2021, 01:31 PM   #123
cjkacp
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 527675

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexSurfer View Post
Lots of members here looking for products and where to get them, so I thought I'd start a thread listing places to go for detailing products. Feel free to post if you have a place you like to shop and I'll update as we go. These are some of my prefered places to go when my distributors don't have what I need and all others I can think of off hand, some good places for info as well.
UPDATE 4/28/09: Links to how-to articles and other educational articles have been added. Keep in mind that these are not the end word on how to complete these tasks. However as a professional I find some of these to be of value. Also note that the choice of product in these methods is also not the only way. Many of these I would endorse and others I may not. I have chosen articles based on the ones I feel will help the broad spectrum of people interested in DIY. Conversation is always welcomed. If you don't find what you are looking for feel free to ask. I do detail for a living so I may be able to help

All-in-one Supply Stores:
www.autodetailingsolutions.com
www.autogeek.net
www.brilexsolutions.com
www.detailedimage.com
www.detailersdomain.com
www.detailsupplyoutlet.com
www.exceldetail.com
www.obsessivedetail.com
www.pakshak.com
www.premiumautocare.com
www.properautocare.com
www.superiorcarcare.net
www.thedetaildude.com
www.topoftheline.com
www.wcdetail.com

Name Brand Products:
www.1z-usa.com
www.adamspolishes.com
www.autopia-carcare.com (name brand and a few others)
www.chemicalguys.com
www.clearkote.com
www.collinite.com
www.danase.com (Name brand and a few others)
www.dodojuiceusa.com
www.fk1usa.com
www.griotsgarage.com
www.jeffswerkstatt.com
www.optimumcarcare.com
www.palmbeachmotoring.net (owners of Pinnacle, Wolfgang, DP, Diamondite & Cobra products. Also manages autogeek.net)
www.poorboysworld.com
www.swissvax.com
www.tropi-care.com
www.uniters.com (home of leather master leather care products)
www.zainostore.com
www.zymol.com

Tool, Equipment and Supply Stores:
www.coastaltool.com (Good place for polishers and all other tools)

Educational Links
http://www.autopia.org/publish/categ...-To-Detailing/ - Autopia. This is a link to several articles covering a broad spectrum of detailing tasks. Very good place to start for a newb looking for technique help. Wash, clay, polish, wax/seal, trim, engine, swirls, etc...

http://www.autopia.org/publish/categ...Finish-Repair/ Another by Autopia covering finish repair.

http://www.carcareonline.com/howto.aspx - Car Care Specialties. These are by Larry Reynolds. Very informative stuff here. Covers things from washing, engine, wheels, chip repair, leather, trim etc...Good technique and good products.

http://www.1car-detailing-training.com/articles.php - This is Kevin Ferrell's article section of his company, Kleen Car Auto Appearance. Some of these may be far more in depth than you may even need or want. But they are very informative. I just linked the articles page because it would be very hard to wade through and pick just the ones I think pertinent. He covers just about everything. Glass cleaning all the way to full wet sand and buff. Some of this is more geared to the professional but much of it can be used by the enthusiast. Just have to find what you are looking for.

NOTE* When getting ready to purchase supplies I would encourage you to search a few of these sites. Many of them carry some of the same product lines so by researching you may find better prices. Some of these are all inclusive type of stores and others are brand sites. Each will give you an idea of what the producs are all about.
Don't take any one word as fact. Do your research before you jump into a project that could do damange to your car and to your wallet.
Imo Griots Garage has the best detail products. Evan Shanks YouTube has a discount too.
cjkacp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2021, 12:40 AM   #124
Jakesmith101
*** Banned ***

Member#: 527856
Default Custom hobby decal

For car stickers and stuff you can also visit https://customhobbydecals.com/
Jakesmith101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2021, 10:01 PM   #125
rallly 4
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 268362
Vehicle:
blue

I buy from auto detail geek. I am really into detailing, and Have taken courses and restored a few cars paint for friends and fam. PM me if you have any specific questions
rallly 4 is offline   Reply With Quote