Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Tuesday March 19, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Private 'For Sale' Classifieds > Engine/Power/Exhaust

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 05-10-2021, 04:38 PM   #1
taxkourel
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 333315
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Default 2009 WRX stage 2 parts, MN

I have the following

1) Process west top mount intercooler (this is NOT the newer verticooler). price new 950$. Yours for 350$
2) Tomei expreme equal length header. price new around 700$. Yours for 250$. This is a 3 bolt header and will need a 3 bolt uppipe (grimmspeed makes one). My uppipe's bolts "seized" on the turbo so it won't come out. Happy to provide for free if you want to try it.
3) grimmspeed catless downpipe (not included in pics email me for pics). It is catless and they don't make these anymore. price new 350$, yours for 150$
4) perrin turbo inlet. Price new 255$, yours for 100$
5) AEM intake. 275$. Yours for 100$. filter is in rough shape as you can see but clean and functional.
5) Crawford V2 air oil separator. Price new 350$. Yours for 150$.
6) tial MVR 44mm wastegate. BRAND NEW IN BOX. price new 360-380$ yours for 300$ (pretty firm since this is essentially brand new, have not even opened the box).I had this wastegate and it came with the new turbo kit and could not get a discount if I opted not to use it)
7) Heatshield. Can't remember brand, I think it was grimmspeed. All these run from 75-100$. Yours for 20$.

I have the downpipe and uppipe in the shop so need to get some pics but can provide more pics if you'd like for everything else.

For the bulky stuff (exhaust, intercooler) would rather arrange local pick up. Everything else I can ship at your cost (should not be much). I can meet in twin cities, Rochester, maybe western WI, north IA depending on what you buy.

I am not sure how to upload pics here so email me at [email protected] for more pics.
taxkourel is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-14-2021, 12:25 PM   #2
taxkourel
Scooby Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by taxkourel View Post
I have the following

1) Process west top mount intercooler (this is NOT the newer verticooler). price new 950$. Yours for 350$
2) Tomei expreme equal length header. price new around 700$. Yours for 250$. This is a 3 bolt header and will need a 3 bolt uppipe (grimmspeed makes one). My uppipe's bolts "seized" on the turbo so it won't come out. Happy to provide for free if you want to try it.
3) grimmspeed catless downpipe (not included in pics email me for pics). It is catless and they don't make these anymore. price new 350$, yours for 150$
4) perrin turbo inlet. Price new 255$, yours for 100$
5) AEM intake. 275$. Yours for 100$. filter is in rough shape as you can see but clean and functional.
5) Crawford V2 air oil separator. Price new 350$. Yours for 150$.
6) tial MVR 44mm wastegate. BRAND NEW IN BOX. price new 360-380$ yours for 300$ (pretty firm since this is essentially brand new, have not even opened the box).I had this wastegate and it came with the new turbo kit and could not get a discount if I opted not to use it)
7) Heatshield. Can't remember brand, I think it was grimmspeed. All these run from 75-100$. Yours for 20$.

I have the downpipe and uppipe in the shop so need to get some pics but can provide more pics if you'd like for everything else.

For the bulky stuff (exhaust, intercooler) would rather arrange local pick up. Everything else I can ship at your cost (should not be much). I can meet in twin cities, Rochester, maybe western WI, north IA depending on what you buy.

I am not sure how to upload pics here so email me at [email protected] for more pics.

Also have a polished forge BPV (this one https://www.importimageracing.com/pr...nt=44806746003 ) new it goes for 175$ yours for 50$ if interested.)
Old 05-14-2021, 03:06 PM   #3
taxkourel
Scooby Newbie

AOS, wastegate, headers sold.
The following remain:

2) grimmspeed catless downpipe (not included in pics email me for pics). It is catless and they don't make these anymore. price new 350$, yours for 150$
3) perrin turbo inlet. Price new 255$, yours for 100$
4) AEM intake. 275$. Yours for 100$. filter is in rough shape as you can see but clean and functional.
5) Heatshield. Can't remember brand, I think it was grimmspeed. All these run from 75-100$. Yours for 20$.
6) Polished forge BPV 50$ (175$ new)
Old 05-17-2021, 08:55 PM   #4
taxkourel
Scooby Newbie

Quote:
AOS, wastegate, headers sold.

The following remain:

2) grimmspeed catless downpipe (not included in pics email me for pics). It is catless and they don't make these anymore. price new 350$, yours for 150$

3) perrin turbo inlet. Price new 255$, yours for 100$

4) AEM intake. 275$. Yours for 100$. filter is in rough shape as you can see but clean and functional.

5) Heatshield. Can't remember brand, I think it was grimmspeed. All these run from 75-100$. Yours for 20$.

6) Polished forge BPV 50$ (175$ new)

I have the intercooler and intake left. Downpipe is available too but local buyer interested.
All else sold.

Intercooler can fit in a 27x15x16” box and weight 15lbs with hoses and bubble wrap if it helps to calculate shipping (i suggest you call carrier because i realized online calculators overestimate price significantly)
It’s a good price folks!
Old 05-19-2021, 04:09 PM   #5
taxkourel
Scooby Newbie

Quote:
I have the intercooler and intake left. Downpipe is available too but local buyer interested.
All else sold.

Intercooler can fit in a 27x15x16" box and weight 15lbs with hoses and bubble wrap if it helps to calculate shipping (i suggest you call carrier because i realized online calculators overestimate price significantly)
It's a good price folks!

Photos of IC and intake. I bought t bolt clamps that will be included since with the ones that came with it i kept popping the hoses out at only 22psi. Never had an issue since. AEM intake is (very poorly) heat wrapped and i can remove if you want to take a better look. Filter is in rough shape but clean and functional otherwise.

Intercooler can also fit in a 19.7X7.5X27.6'' box which may be actually cheaper than the one above. Sorry difficult to find a smaller box specifically to fir the IC. Weight is 15lbs with box and bubble wrap/cushioning.

Last edited by taxkourel; 05-19-2021 at 04:56 PM.
Old 05-21-2021, 09:03 PM   #6
Subbie1134
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 523244

Do you still have the catless downpipe for sale
Subbie1134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2021, 10:03 PM   #7
taxkourel
Scooby Newbie

It sold today (local pick up). Sorry
Old 05-22-2021, 11:50 AM   #8
taxkourel
Scooby Newbie

Weekend bump! Intake and intercooler left.
Old 05-26-2021, 04:38 PM   #9
taxkourel
Scooby Newbie

Intercooler sold. AEM Intake left and will drop price to 75$ (excluding shipping).