Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Monday October 14, 2019
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Reviews > Vendor Reviews

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 10-20-2006, 06:45 PM   #1
92XXX
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (3)

Member#: 104703
Chapter/Region: BAIC
Vehicle:
2005 92x
Black

Default 1st Subaru Parts

Booo! Tried to order roof rails- they just cancelled my order without notice. Ive been sitting here waiting for them for months. They were unwilling to ship them at the price on their site, something about a UPS surcharge for long items. You dont just cancel without notice!
92XXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-28-2007, 03:42 PM   #2
mattwalters
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (1)

Member#: 422
Chapter/Region: VIC
Vehicle:
1998 Legacy 2.5GT
Rio Red

Wow. I had the completely opposite experience with 1stsubaruparts.com - I made a large order, called to confirm, they shipped it out (to Canada) and I received it almost immediately. I *will* say that one of the boxes was pretty flimsy and had been beaten to hell by the time it got here (go UPS!).

Second order was small - just a pair of caliper rebuild kits - but they sent it to me 3-day with no extra charge! Easy to get ahold of on the phone and good about answering questions.

-Matt
mattwalters is offline   Reply With Quote