Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday March 28, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Reviews > Vendor Reviews

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 05-28-2016, 06:51 PM   #1
ekoreds
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 445834
Exclamation WoW Subispeed! Overcharged for Shipping, Sent wrong product, Day 3 with ZERO response

Decided to order a shift stop, shift bushing and tailight tint for my 16' WRX from Subispeed.

I specifically selected and paid more for UPS ground shipping due to having problems with my local post office.

The same day I received an order confirmation showing that my shipment was being sent using priority mail thru the post office.

I immediately called them on their contact number. And guess what?? Its a message telling me to email them instead. No one ever picks up the phone and the message replays into infiniti! This is not an actual contact number since you cant actually speak to a real person.

So I hung up and right away emailed [email protected] in regards to this and requested a refund of the extra shipping charge.

(UPS ground is more expensive than the USPS)

3 days later, NO REPLY WHATSOEVER

Today, I received the package. They sent me 2 different shades of tailight tint!

The left side is dark smoke and the right side is light smoke!

I immediately emailed them again. ZERO RESPONSE.

So now I have been overcharged for shipping and have the incorrect product sent to me.

Please ANYONE FROM SUBISPEED if you dont want to reply to my emails, atleast reply to this thread. This is my second and will be my last order from you if this is not resolved in a timely fashion.

Awaiting a response. Any response. Thanks!
ekoreds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2016, 07:07 PM   #2
DNVDUC
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 396667
Vehicle:
2015 WRX
Crystal White Silica

Holiday weekend, you probably won't hear from them until Tuesday.
DNVDUC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2016, 07:19 PM   #3
ekoreds
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 445834

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNVDUC View Post
Holiday weekend, you probably won't hear from them until Tuesday.

Nah, The order was placed and contact immediately attempted with this vendor on Wednesday during their business hours.
ekoreds is offline   Reply With Quote