Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Saturday March 23, 2019
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Technical > Normally Aspirated with bolt-on Forced Induction Powertrain

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 03-08-2019, 11:52 AM   #1
pcampbell
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 437670
Vehicle:
2005 2.5 SC OB

Default Vortech tuner kit

I know this is super niche but Iím working on a Vortech bracket for my 05 Outback. If there is interest I may produce them for 05-09 Legacy and Outback.

It should fit all EJ25 with bolt driven adjustable belt tensioner however fender or body clearance may be an issue on other body styles, to be determined.

It will fit the big boy Vortech v3 Si (75#/ minute compressor seen below ) as well as the h67b which is the smaller compressor placed on the BRZ kits (52#/minute*).

This is obviously just the beginning. Power steering hose will go around , not over the compressor in finished product.

I just removed Raptor kit from my car. It is a great kit it is all spun out (50,000rpm impeller with a tiny pulley) around 300whp and 12 psi. The big Vortech will barely be working at this level and using a nice big pulley.

I will report back when I have this hooked up. Iíve been tinkering with my Raptor for 2 years so this is basically bolt it up and run it. Everything else is in place.

Last edited by pcampbell; 03-08-2019 at 11:59 AM.
pcampbell is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links