Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Tuesday March 26, 2019
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
Rocky Mountains Impreza Club
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Chapters > Rocky Mountains Impreza Club Forum -- RMIC

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2019, 03:52 PM   #176
Eww Evo
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 299687
Join Date: Nov 2011
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Vehicle:
IG Pterodactyljon
DD 04STi | Track 06Wrx

Default

Pho 33 @7:00pm
7640 s State street, Midvale.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Eww Evo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Old 03-09-2019, 04:00 PM   #177
axleon2
Scooby Guru
 
Member#: 154117
Join Date: Jul 2007
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Location: Midvale, Utah
Vehicle:
2003 Forester
PSM

Default

Cool, see you all tonight!
axleon2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2019, 11:17 PM   #178
Eww Evo
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 299687
Join Date: Nov 2011
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Vehicle:
IG Pterodactyljon
DD 04STi | Track 06Wrx

Default

It was nice hanging out! Food was delicious and we had some good talks
Eww Evo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2019, 11:30 PM   #179
phivealive
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 496692
Join Date: Jan 2019
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Location: Provo, UT
Vehicle:
2016 WRX
WR Blue Pearl

Default

It was such a good time!

If we ever do something down south by me we should cruise Provo Canyon after or something.
phivealive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2019, 11:37 PM   #180
axleon2
Scooby Guru
 
Member#: 154117
Join Date: Jul 2007
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Location: Midvale, Utah
Vehicle:
2003 Forester
PSM

Default

Yeah thanks to everyone that showed up, it was a good time.
axleon2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2019, 11:25 AM   #181
Sour_K
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 370021
Join Date: Oct 2013
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
Vehicle:
2008 WRX Hatchback
WRB

Default

Last night was fun, in a couple ways...

I told yall my wife went to el chihuahua with her coworkers for that work thing, well she couldn't find parking and ended up parking across the street at some coffee shop and got her forester towed. I didnt find out until she came home since my phone was dead. I had to stay up until 1 and fork over 250 bucks to go get her car from the impound lot so it didnt sit all night and rack up more bills. So I hope you guys got along better than that on the way home lol.

From everything I've read, throwing that intercooler on before the tune shouldnt hurt anything, so in the next week or two I'm gonna throw it on, anyone wanna come supervise and make sure I dont screw up? Really it's just gonna be me down at my warehouse, seeing if anyone has time they wanna come chill for a bit. I also need to figure out a hood scoop grill to keep my fins in good shape, gotta protect that investment!
Sour_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2019, 12:49 PM   #182
phivealive
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 496692
Join Date: Jan 2019
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Location: Provo, UT
Vehicle:
2016 WRX
WR Blue Pearl

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sour_K View Post
Last night was fun, in a couple ways...

I told yall my wife went to el chihuahua with her coworkers for that work thing, well she couldn't find parking and ended up parking across the street at some coffee shop and got her forester towed. I didnt find out until she came home since my phone was dead. I had to stay up until 1 and fork over 250 bucks to go get her car from the impound lot so it didnt sit all night and rack up more bills. So I hope you guys got along better than that on the way home lol.
Dude that sucks. One of my friends just got a job as "parking enforcement" and it's taking a lot to not disown him.

Quote:
From everything I've read, throwing that intercooler on before the tune shouldnt hurt anything, so in the next week or two I'm gonna throw it on, anyone wanna come supervise and make sure I dont screw up? Really it's just gonna be me down at my warehouse, seeing if anyone has time they wanna come chill for a bit. I also need to figure out a hood scoop grill to keep my fins in good shape, gotta protect that investment!
I will be absolutely no help but I'll come by and chill anyway.
phivealive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2019, 03:57 PM   #183
Eww Evo
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 299687
Join Date: Nov 2011
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Vehicle:
IG Pterodactyljon
DD 04STi | Track 06Wrx

Default

That sucks Sour ): I cant believe they towed it especially if not one was there or if there was no parking sign of some sort. Maybe her job can give you guys the $250 since they could not provide parking?

Let me know exact date you wanna get together to throw it on and we can go from there
Eww Evo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2019, 07:50 PM   #184
Sour_K
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 370021
Join Date: Oct 2013
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
Vehicle:
2008 WRX Hatchback
WRB

Default

I've just gotta have it done by 4/2 cuz I'm getting tuned on the 3rd. So if theres a day that works best for you, I can make it work. If Adam wants to come along and learn too we can figure that out.
Sour_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2019, 08:26 PM   #185
Eww Evo
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 299687
Join Date: Nov 2011
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Vehicle:
IG Pterodactyljon
DD 04STi | Track 06Wrx

Default

Also this is the meet we were talking about. Should be a variety of cars there. Not sure if Iíll make it.


Eww Evo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2019, 07:50 PM   #186
phivealive
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 496692
Join Date: Jan 2019
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Location: Provo, UT
Vehicle:
2016 WRX
WR Blue Pearl

Default

I swear every time I think about putting my summer tires back on the forecast says it's gonna snow in the next two days
phivealive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 12:40 AM   #187
Eww Evo
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 299687
Join Date: Nov 2011
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Vehicle:
IG Pterodactyljon
DD 04STi | Track 06Wrx

Default

Thug life man, Just throw them on.
Eww Evo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 01:37 AM   #188
phivealive
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 496692
Join Date: Jan 2019
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Location: Provo, UT
Vehicle:
2016 WRX
WR Blue Pearl

Default

I mean I guess it's about time I learned how to go around corners sideways
phivealive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 07:52 AM   #189
godfather2112
Papi Chulo
Moderator
 
Member#: 53794
Join Date: Jan 2004
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Location: Boner kill city
Vehicle:
... 2017 BMW M2
2017 F-150

Default

I might be joining you guys in the near future. Might be picking up a weekend fun car in the next month or so. It wont be Japanese though
godfather2112 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 08:17 AM   #190
axleon2
Scooby Guru
 
Member#: 154117
Join Date: Jul 2007
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Location: Midvale, Utah
Vehicle:
2003 Forester
PSM

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by phivealive View Post
I mean I guess it's about time I learned how to go around corners sideways

Lol do it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by godfather2112 View Post
I might be joining you guys in the near future. Might be picking up a weekend fun car in the next month or so. It wont be Japanese though

If you came out, Iíd be really surprised.
axleon2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 11:12 AM   #191
godfather2112
Papi Chulo
Moderator
 
Member#: 53794
Join Date: Jan 2004
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Location: Boner kill city
Vehicle:
... 2017 BMW M2
2017 F-150

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by axleon2 View Post
Lol do it!




If you came out, Iíd be really surprised.
Let me work on acquiring my fun car first.
godfather2112 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 03:49 PM   #192
Eww Evo
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 299687
Join Date: Nov 2011
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Vehicle:
IG Pterodactyljon
DD 04STi | Track 06Wrx

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by godfather2112 View Post
Let me work on acquiring my fun car first.
Please dont get a stupid BMW.... I'd be very surprised if you came out too lol. We should go go-karting sometime especially out at the track when it starts to warm up.
Eww Evo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 09:30 PM   #193
godfather2112
Papi Chulo
Moderator
 
Member#: 53794
Join Date: Jan 2004
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Location: Boner kill city
Vehicle:
... 2017 BMW M2
2017 F-150

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eww Evo View Post
Please dont get a stupid BMW.... I'd be very surprised if you came out too lol. We should go go-karting sometime especially out at the track when it starts to warm up.
Itís either an M2 or Iím going to over pay for a low mileage E46 M3. I miss my E46. Iím over wanting to modify cars for more power, not to mention the financial suck of blowing money on parts and repairs. Give me something reasonably quick, with a warranty and Iím happy.
godfather2112 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 05:58 AM   #194
Eww Evo
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 299687
Join Date: Nov 2011
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Vehicle:
IG Pterodactyljon
DD 04STi | Track 06Wrx

Default

Oh sheeeet. Super excited F1 starts this weekend! So many changes on driver line ups have happened for 2019.
Eww Evo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 10:32 AM   #195
godfather2112
Papi Chulo
Moderator
 
Member#: 53794
Join Date: Jan 2004
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Location: Boner kill city
Vehicle:
... 2017 BMW M2
2017 F-150

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eww Evo View Post
Oh sheeeet. Super excited F1 starts this weekend! So many changes on driver line ups have happened for 2019.
Have you watched the F1 doc series on Netflix yet? It's pretty legit.
godfather2112 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 01:16 PM   #196
axleon2
Scooby Guru
 
Member#: 154117
Join Date: Jul 2007
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Location: Midvale, Utah
Vehicle:
2003 Forester
PSM

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eww Evo View Post
Oh sheeeet. Super excited F1 starts this weekend! So many changes on driver line ups have happened for 2019.


Iím excited for all the IMSA races as well.
axleon2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 03:29 PM   #197
Eww Evo
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 299687
Join Date: Nov 2011
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Vehicle:
IG Pterodactyljon
DD 04STi | Track 06Wrx

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by godfather2112 View Post
Have you watched the F1 doc series on Netflix yet? It's pretty legit.
Yeah i did, i finished it over the weekend
For reals thanks to that show it made me like some other drivers more, i'm excited for this season because mostly i knew more about the top 3 finishers, never really paid attention to anyone else besides Alonso. I knew some of them but my point is, watching the Netflix F1 series made me more excited to see how other drivers do against each other.

Stoked to see how Carlos does with Mclaren, Charles Leclerc with Ferrari, Daniel Riccardo with Renault and more...
Eww Evo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 10:13 PM   #198
godfather2112
Papi Chulo
Moderator
 
Member#: 53794
Join Date: Jan 2004
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Location: Boner kill city
Vehicle:
... 2017 BMW M2
2017 F-150

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eww Evo View Post
Yeah i did, i finished it over the weekend
For reals thanks to that show it made me like some other drivers more, i'm excited for this season because mostly i knew more about the top 3 finishers, never really paid attention to anyone else besides Alonso. I knew some of them but my point is, watching the Netflix F1 series made me more excited to see how other drivers do against each other.

Stoked to see how Carlos does with Mclaren, Charles Leclerc with Ferrari, Daniel Riccardo with Renault and more...
I'm all about Daniel Ricciardo, Nico Hulkenberg, Carlos Sainz. Kevin Magnussen can eat a giant bag of dicks. Getting real tired of seeing Mercedes win time after time.
godfather2112 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 10:18 PM   #199
Eww Evo
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 299687
Join Date: Nov 2011
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Vehicle:
IG Pterodactyljon
DD 04STi | Track 06Wrx

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by godfather2112 View Post
I'm all about Daniel Ricciardo, Nico Hulkenberg, Carlos Sainz. Kevin Magnussen can eat a giant bag of dicks. Getting real tired of seeing Mercedes win time after time.


There are equal or better drivers than Lewis or Vettel. Sucks seeing not all cars perform evenly or nearly close. I think the battles for 3rd and 4th are far more intense since they can be less than 10 points apart from each other.
Eww Evo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 01:50 AM   #200
Eww Evo
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 299687
Join Date: Nov 2011
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Vehicle:
IG Pterodactyljon
DD 04STi | Track 06Wrx

Default

Picked up a new camera today. Plan on doing some vlog style videos and just recording my little girls and other stuff that interest me. I would like to make some type of recap videos possibly when we go out to our Saturday night dinners. I will continue to think of ideas.
Eww Evo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:28 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Powered by Searchlight © 2019 Axivo Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - 2017, North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club, Inc.