Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday March 28, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Private Vehicle 'For Sale' Classifieds

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 04-16-2007, 10:56 PM   #1
subiewerkz
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (1)

Member#: 139707
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2004 Subaru STi
Blue

Default 2000 Dodge Ram 3500 Quad Cab 4x4 diesel

I have a 2000 Dodge Ram 3500 SLT Quad Cab 4x4 Cummins diesel with a 5 speed manual tranny. The truck has 131k on the clock and is really in great condition. It is light driftwood (silver) with gray cloth interior,AM/FM CD, AC, PW,PL, crise and a sliding rear window. I have LED brake lights, and the mudflaps have LED strip bars as well as LEDS in all the other marker lights. It glows at night. The only thing different in the pics are I added smoked cab lights.

The injection pump was replaced at 98k and I have a pusher lift pump system I installed this past summer. New tires 1000 miles ago and newer front brake pads. It has a 4 inch performance exhaust and a aftermarket air filter. I do my own maintenance so oil was changed faithfully every 7k miles.

The interior looks good as well. The only flaw is a very small, probably no more than a half inch box cutter type slice in the front center console. Isspro EGT & Boost on the pillar and a fuel pressure gauge on the steering column.

It's a real pretty truck and it runs and drives great. There are fifth wheel rails in the bed with a bedliner and a MOPAR rubber mat. Class III hitch and a trailer brake.

I purchsed a import car so the truck has lost its spot in the garage and to be honest I really dont have a use for the truck. I purchased it in Arkansas four years ago from a older couple who pulled a small fifth wheel camper. I wanted a diesel at the time and I have never towed anything with it. It has been used as my daily driver.

I have been asking 17,900 or best offer, but will move on the price, just make a offer. You can email me at [email protected] if you have any questions or call at (219)325-0948.

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...ag=1&cardist=0
subiewerkz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links