Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Tuesday March 19, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Vendor Announcements

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 11-29-2012, 05:43 PM   #1
Cobb Tuning
NASIOC Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (5)

Member#: 4803
Default 2013 Subaru STI, WRX and FXT AccessPORT Support Available Now!

COBB is excited to announce immediate support for the 2013 Subaru STI, WRX and Forester XT models! Owners of the latest high-performance Subarus can now attain the same level of power and control with the AccessPORT as enjoyed by previous model year owners. Our AccessTUNER software has also been updated to allow custom tuning of the 2013 STI, WRX and FXT by both professional tuners and DIY tuners alike. Read on for more details about the work COBB Tuning is doing to make sure the AccessPORT is the most comprehensive tuning solution for Subaru performance enthusiasts.

2013 Subaru STI, WRX and FXT AccessPORT

2013 Subaru STI, WRX and FXT AccessPORTs are available for purchase now and come preloaded with performance-enhancing Stage1 and Stage2 maps to get new users up and running quickly with the push of a button. The AccessPORT also comes preloaded with our unique Non-Performance maps for fuel economy, valet parking and anti-theft to help protect your wallet and your investment.

Our pre-loaded Off-The-Shelf maps for the 2013 STI include a number of large and small refinements thanks to additional calibration tables now defined within AccessTUNER Pro and Race. The most significant mapping change is the introduction of “Triple Boost Select”, which now allows for independent boost targeting/control in “I”, “S” and “S#” SI-Drive Modes. Factory logic that previously caused an automatic transition from “I” to “S” mode during aggressive driving has been identified and eliminated. Throttle response in “I” and “S” modes has been refined to provide better take-off and low-speed drivability behaviors, a frequent complaint area for stock 2008-2013 STI owners. The AccessPORT for 2013 STI puts more control and flexibility into the driver’s hands than ever before!

The 2013 Subaru STI, WRX and FXT AccessPORTs come equipped with all of the same features released on previous versions, including Launch Control, Flat Foot Shift, Speed Density support, Real-Time Tuning, Performance Measurement, DTC Scanning/Clearing, and Live Data and Datalogging of over 100 ECU monitors. A full list of AP-SUB-003 enhancements is available in the AP-SUB-003 AccessPORT Firmware Release Notes. All late-model (V2 and V2b) Subaru AccessPORTs (Part Number: AP-SUB-003) can be updated for free to support 2013 vehicles with a simple firmware upgrade to version 1.6.7.0-5135 or later.

AccessTUNER Tuning Software

The AccessTUNER Race and AccessTUNER Pro tuning software packages have been carefully updated to fully support the 2013 Subaru STI, WRX and FXT for USDM markets. 2013 owners can bring their cars to a professional tuner for a custom tune to maximize power output. Experienced self-tuners can download a free copy of AccessTUNER Race and make modifications to their own calibrations. All software users have access to our extensive database of Off-The-Shelf maps, which serve as excellent starting points for your custom tunes. Existing AccessTUNER users can update their existing software to the latest version following these Step-By-Step Software Update Instructions. New AccessTUNER Race users can acquire their copy of the software by filling out the AccessTUNER Race Request Form.

Additionally, this release includes AccessTUNER Pro-only support for many recent Japanese Domestic Market (JDM) turbocharged Subaru vehicles, which are supported by the AccessPORT in their native market via collaboration with Prova. Any currently-licensed member of our Subaru professional tuning network may perform a custom tune on these vehicles; only Prova-supplied AccessPORTs are compatible with these vehicles. This release also includes minor bug fixes and usability improvements.

Step-By-Step Guides

Follow this Step-By-Step AccessPORT Firmware Update Guide to quickly and easily update the firmware on your AccessPORT.

Follow this Step-By-Step AccessTUNER Software Update Guide to update your software to the latest release.

Follow this Step-By-Step AccessPORT Map Download and Transfer Guide to download maps, transfer them to your AccessPORT and flash them to your ECU.

To learn more about the AccessPORT for the 2013 Subaru STI, WRX and FXT, or to get answers to any questions you may have regarding COBB Tuning products, please contact our Customer Support Team using our Live Chat feature at www.cobbtuning.com or via phone at 866-922-3059.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

SUBARU EXPERT GROUP
-
MARSHALL GLASGOW | BILL GREGG | JON BOWEN | LANCE LUCAS | MATT BRYANT | MIKE MCGINNIS

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

|
|
|
Cobb Tuning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 02:38 AM   #2
gmhl10
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (7)

Member#: 158695
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Vehicle:
2013 GVF STi
World Rally Blue

Accessport is awesome! I originally kept thinking it's just a device that I'll only take out when I reflash/tune only. But this thing has all sorts of cool things about it. Just the fact that it shows a ton of the ECU monitors like boost levels, temperatures, and MAF voltage (just to name a few) makes it a huge bonus to making your car faster. Not to mention, the other modes that Cobb has put in such as changing idle levels, flat foot shifting, valet, eco, etc... puts these guys ahead of the others for bang for the buck. As for the install, Cobb has pretty much made this product idiot-proof. It's ridiculously easy to install/uninstall and use all the modes and features.

Just picked one up at Cobb Surgeline.
Those guys are great! Even made sure I had the latest 3.20/21 maps all updated before handing it off to me. Allowed me to flash it right there in the parking lot.
gmhl10 is offline   Reply With Quote