Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday March 28, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Technical > Factory 2.0L Turbo Powertrain (EJ Series Factory 2.0L Turbo)

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 05-06-2002, 01:37 PM   #1
volley
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 16975
Vehicle:
2002 WRX Sport Wagon
Sedona Red

Default ECU harness one last time

OK...I know there have been a ton of posts in the past. But does anyone have access to purchase the connectors from AMP/TYCO to build a straight thru wiring harness so I don't have to splice into my stock ECU? Buying a Vishnu stage 0 and don't want to chop wires. Talked to TurboXS and they are going to charge more than I am willing to pay for their harness. But if that is the only option out there, so be it.

Even willing to buy bulk if I need to and pass them along to the group.
volley is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-06-2002, 02:40 PM   #2
Faiz One

Member#:

Very odd, I was about to start a thread asking the exact same thing. So what is going on with this?

PS How much did TurboXS want?
Old 05-06-2002, 04:06 PM   #3
volley
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 16975
Vehicle:
2002 WRX Sport Wagon
Sedona Red

I believe $175
volley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2002, 08:49 PM   #4
Shizz-nida
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 11491
Vehicle:
1992 Plymouth Laser
Burned Clearcoat Black

Quote:
Originally posted by volley
I believe $175
Hmm... $175? Not too bad... I was thinking of doing the same thing. The only issue is the monsterous amount of time it'd take to weave a new section of wiring. More trouble than its worth for me, but I'm lazy! I found a place that sells OBDII connectors and pins. Their minimum order is $50. Here's the address: www.multiplex-engineering.com. If you start making harnesses, tell us. I'm sure there's a huge market... Hell, I'll buy one! I don't have the patience to do it myself (code for "I'm too lazy")!

Good luck,
Yoshi
Shizz-nida is offline   Reply With Quote