Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Friday November 16, 2018
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Reviews > Vendor Reviews

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 06-02-2016, 12:51 PM   #76
rothrock98
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 212269
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
2013 WRX
CBS

I've only placed a few orders with Arista over the last year, just doing another recently, but I always seem to make 10 changes before I order and they are always helpful and responsive to all my changes and adjustments. I also always get my parts next day if I pay early enough which is awesome. I will always reach out to them first, thanks!
rothrock98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-06-2016, 08:20 AM   #77
ARiSTA Performance
Former Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (58)

Member#: 309599
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
2006 WRX STi
CGM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rothrock98 View Post
I've only placed a few orders with Arista over the last year, just doing another recently, but I always seem to make 10 changes before I order and they are always helpful and responsive to all my changes and adjustments. I also always get my parts next day if I pay early enough which is awesome. I will always reach out to them first, thanks!

Thanks for the kind words! Your order is shipping out today

-Rob
[email protected]

[/CENTER]
[CENTER][SIZE=1][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=2][COLOR=royalblue][B]Ask for 0% Financing![/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]
[SIZE=1]
[/SIZE][CENTER][SIZE=1][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=2][COLOR=royalblue][B][COLOR=black]Inquiries:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]
[CENTER][SIZE=1][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=2][COLOR=royalblue][B][COLOR=black]
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

ARiSTA Performance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2016, 10:52 PM   #78
bbaek29
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 427744
Default 10/10 Best vendor I've done business with so far

Arista has excellent customer service. I ordered a fuel pump from Rob and he shipped it in 24 hours. He gives you the lowest price. Looks like I will be switching my primary vendor. Do business with Arista and you will never look back. 10/10 A+
I am a very happy camper
bbaek29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2016, 08:17 AM   #79
ARiSTA Performance
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2006 WRX STi
CGM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbaek29 View Post
Arista has excellent customer service. I ordered a fuel pump from Rob and he shipped it in 24 hours. He gives you the lowest price. Looks like I will be switching my primary vendor. Do business with Arista and you will never look back. 10/10 A+

I am a very happy camper

Glad you are really satisfied with our service! Appreciate the kind words!

-Rob
[email protected]

[/CENTER]
[CENTER][SIZE=1][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=2][COLOR=royalblue][B]Ask for 0% Financing![/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]
[SIZE=1]
[/SIZE][CENTER][SIZE=1][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=2][COLOR=royalblue][B][COLOR=black]Inquiries:
[CENTER][SIZE=1][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=2][COLOR=royalblue][B][COLOR=black]

Old 07-06-2016, 11:24 PM   #80
Steven10034
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (1)

Member#: 366748
Chapter/Region: E. Canada
Vehicle:
2014 STi WRB
Tsurugi Edition

Hello,

I've just recently placed an order with Rob at Arista and my experience so far has been nothing but outstanding. Customer Service/Support is great and have always received a reply during their working hours. Prices are unbeatable! Arista have very competitive pricing. Order has been created and shipped and I'll be seeing my products in the next couple of days. Definitely will be doing more business with Arista.

Thank you very much Rob.
Steven10034 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 07:49 AM   #81
ARiSTA Performance
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2006 WRX STi
CGM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven10034 View Post
Hello,

I've just recently placed an order with Rob at Arista and my experience so far has been nothing but outstanding. Customer Service/Support is great and have always received a reply during their working hours. Prices are unbeatable! Arista have very competitive pricing. Order has been created and shipped and I'll be seeing my products in the next couple of days. Definitely will be doing more business with Arista.

Thank you very much Rob.

Appreciate the kind words! Your next order is already processed and ready for shipping today!

-Rob
[email protected]

[/CENTER]
[SIZE=1]

Old 07-12-2016, 10:25 PM   #82
SAC STI
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (4)

Member#: 282952
Vehicle:
2011 STI
Satin White Pearl

I ordered a set of KW V3 coilovers for my 2011 STi and ARiSTA Performance offered me the lowest price (KW's ain't cheap stuff). As soon as the coils shipped which was a few hours after I placed the order, I was notified via Facebook and through email (the standard auto response). The customer service and competitive pricing provided at ARiSTA Performance makes doing business a no-brainer.
SAC STI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2016, 09:32 AM   #83
ARiSTA Performance
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2006 WRX STi
CGM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAC STI View Post
I ordered a set of KW V3 coilovers for my 2011 STi and ARiSTA Performance offered me the lowest price (KW's ain't cheap stuff). As soon as the coils shipped which was a few hours after I placed the order, I was notified via Facebook and through email (the standard auto response). The customer service and competitive pricing provided at ARiSTA Performance makes doing business a no-brainer.

Thank you for the business and kind words!

-Jason and Rob

[/CENTER]
[SIZE=1]