Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday March 28, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC General > Newbies & FAQs

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 11-10-2009, 03:15 PM   #1
paN1k
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 218607
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Vehicle:
2013 WRX
Ice Silver

Default Show me your 09-10 MY Tinted Scooby WRX!

I'm going to be purchasing my WRX *soon*, but I havent decided which color I want.. show me some tinted WRXs and maybe that will help!!
paN1k is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-10-2009, 06:34 PM   #2
Calamity Jesus
Scooby Guru

Member#: 44501
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Vehicle:
that 's, like, your
alternate facts, man.

There are threads dedicated to modded 08+ WRXs in the Member's Car Gallery. You'll find plenty of tinted windows in there.

The WRB and Satin White are the only factory two stage paints on the WRX. They're marginally more durable than the typically weak single stage paints Subaru uses on the other colors. That said, Subaru's weak paint means the Dark Grey Metallic and Black don't look good for very long without meticulous care.
Calamity Jesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 06:41 PM   #3
paN1k
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 218607
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Vehicle:
2013 WRX
Ice Silver

Good to know!!! Thanks dude.. i'm having problems browsing the forums at work.. guess i'll just wait till i get home!
paN1k is offline   Reply With Quote