Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Monday January 18, 2021
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Technical > Engine Management & Tuning

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 11-24-2020, 02:51 PM   #126
snake2332
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 173313
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Vehicle:
2011 STI
Dark Gray Metallic

OK I think I found that it's D11:

...which is the white with red stripe wire:

EDIT: Thanks JSR84. I'll plug my AFR analog + into pin 4 / pink wire and the - into pin 1 white with red stripe, after testing everything with my multimeter to make sure I'm not hooking into 12V or anything stupid, haha!

Last edited by snake2332; 11-24-2020 at 02:59 PM.
snake2332 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-29-2020, 11:57 PM   #127
snake2332
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 173313
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Vehicle:
2011 STI
Dark Gray Metallic

Oh I just realized I need the TGV receptacle, not the plug. Whoops, $20 mistake. I'm going easy-mode and just getting the pigtail with crimps: https://www.iwireservices.com/produc...eceptacle-2007

I'll take some pics when I do the AFR install. I am going to do TGV delete and port, along with fuel pump (AEM 340) and injectors (ID1050X). Also ditching this GrimmSpeed AOS and got the IAG version 3 AOS on the way (street series), along with phenolic spacers, air pump delete, and 4th cylinder cooling mod. I wish I could afford fuel lines and rails, but man that crap is like $850. After that, I will have to save up for a year or two for major turbo upgrades (EBCS, uppipe with EWG and dump tube, stock location turbo [not sure which yet], and bypass/blowoff valve. I should go speed-density tune at that point so probably need IAT sensor and 4+ bar MAP sensor. And really a FMIC would be in order. So I need like $5k for that stuff).
snake2332 is offline   Reply With Quote