Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Tuesday March 19, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Technical > Engine Management & Tuning > Open Source Reflashes

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 11-18-2018, 12:44 PM   #1
Andrew2166
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 479808
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
02 Impreza wrx 2.0
Grey

Default Help taxtrix romraider logging

Hello, i recently installed all the latest software drivers etx for ecuflash and romraider. Ecuflash is good, but i cant get my car to connect to the logger, it jeeps saying ecu initi connect plug or turn ignition on. And ecuid not found and cal id not found... its an 02 4eat wrx... any advice would help especially wuth what def i have/need. Ty
Andrew2166 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-18-2018, 12:48 PM   #2
ubareddition
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 265374
Vehicle:
2003 2.5x
pacifica blue pearl

Wish I could be of more help I have the opposite problem. ROM raider logger worked fine once I put the latest definitions in the proper folder but ECU flash won't connect no matter what I do.
ubareddition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2018, 03:27 PM   #3
Andrew2166
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
02 Impreza wrx 2.0
Grey

U out the paper clip in to block it?
Old 11-22-2018, 08:28 PM   #4
Andrew2166
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
02 Impreza wrx 2.0
Grey

After a few days and breaking some stuff... i finally found out why Romraider would not log or the logger would not connect to the ECU...even with the correcr definitions, for anyone have the oroblem of initi the Ecu and cable connect issue. You need to allow access of romraider through your firewall i.e turn your firewall off, or list romraider itself on the "allowed access app directory" after this i had no problem getting my computer to connecr and log.
Old 11-26-2018, 09:27 AM   #5
Andrew2166
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
02 Impreza wrx 2.0
Grey

Update, for people having problems connecting with ecu flash afterwords. I.e car stays in test mode with blocker connected, and green plugs connected. The car is suppose exit flash mode with the blocker in. This is the sequence for us who leaves the blocker in 24/7

1. Turn key to on position 5 seconds, then switch back off

2. Plug in green connectors, turn key to on position for 5 seconds, then turn back off.

3. Plug tactrix in while car is off

4. Hit read ECU to read, then prompt will pop off asking to turn ignition to on position(not start) do not hit "ok" yet

5. Turn key to on position, (note after doing this, you should not hear the fans running or relays or anything going off. You shouldnt only see the dash lit up with NO CHECK ENGINE light on.

6. Hit OK, to read/flash

Note if you're still getting the blinking CEL and is IN test mode it means your car is not entering read/write mode. You need the green connectors connected, with the blocker, but not doing the test mode sequences.

This is for my 02 wrx wgn.