Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Monday April 22, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
New England Subaru Impreza Club
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Chapters > New England Impreza Club Forum -- NESIC > NESIC Private Classifieds

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 02-22-2024, 03:32 PM   #1
Jack
Add Lightness
Member Sales Rating: (7)

Member#: 13699
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
2021 Building
It Better

Default Crosstrek parts, wheels new radiator

NAPA radiator bought 2 weeks ago and used under 1000 miles in our 13 Crosstrek. We encountered other car issues and it's now done and off the road. I paid just over $200 for it at NAPA and no longer need it. Note the aux outlet that I put a fuel line and clamped a bolt as the car doesn't use that. It's a universal radiator so will fit other cars. There are the 2 lines for a tranny cooler that's not used by the crosstrek so are left capped as no fluid has ever gone in them. What other cars can this fit? Go look at NAPA and I'm sure you can figure out if it'll work with your car. It worked great in my car. $50 for it.

The craigslist ad for pictures

https://worcester.craigslist.org/pts...720192652.html

Pick up in Hopkinton or I can meet part way

Parts from the car are up for sale. See the Crosstrek forum ad for description and pictures.

https://www.subaruxvforum.com/thread...g_created=true

Last edited by Jack; 04-19-2024 at 11:48 AM.
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-18-2024, 11:29 AM   #2
Jack
Add Lightness
Member Sales Rating: (7)

Member#: 13699
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
2021 Building
It Better

Car is now being almost completely parted out. CVT is sold. Engine replaced by Subaru at 100k miles. Short block and they did the valve springs. 200k on the car. We had coolant being burned so I suspect blown head gasket. Fans stopped working causing overheating multiple times. Whole engine $100. I will part out anything on the engine. I need to keep the cabin in tact so my smoker son has a place to smoke. So if you have crashed doors that still close with glass, I will do trades with cash on your end. Current driver doors are white (I did a trade with someone looking to color match their car), rest of the car is Venetian Red Pearl.

CV axles replaced 50k miles ago $20 each
Drive shaft unit with center bearing $10
Starter $20
Alternator $20
Steering rack with the module $50
OEM 200k mile radiator $5
Any wiring harnesses, ask.
Fuel pump still works. I wired it to pump all the gas out so the harness has the black and red wires cut. Dash, instrument cluster, interior stuff like seats, trim pieces etc.

Loaded shocks/springs from Rock Auto. About 20k or less on them $100. I paid $300. Lower front control arms with ball joints. Less than 20k miles on them. I paid $150 for one, $59 for the other. Take them both for $50. If you have a Crosstrek with more than 50k miles on it, those rear bushings are worn out so here's a cheap way to fix.

Hood in ok but not perfect shape $30

Brake calipers very cheap. Roof rack and cross rails. Tail lights, $20 for both. Head lights $20 for both. Rear bumper $30. Fenders $20 each. Engine ECU $20

Last edited by Jack; 04-19-2024 at 11:49 AM.
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote