Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Wednesday August 15, 2018
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Technical > Engine Management & Tuning

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 02-20-2018, 09:14 PM   #1
hart.auto527
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 478879
Vehicle:
2003 Impreza WRX
World rally

Default P0031 After Replacing O2

Ok I have a 2003 wrx and today I ended up getting a p0031 code. I had an extra sensor and I put it in and the code is still present after clearing. CEL comes on within 10 seconds. I know there is a diagnostic procedure. But I am also looking for the relay under the dash by the glove box. I would like to see if that is the issue. Tomorrow Iím going to grab my DMM from work and check the pins. Also my car has a brand new computer and has been tuned also. Never had this issue before. I know itís for the A/F ratio sensor so Iím trying to fix the issue. I am an ase certified tech in electrical and I work for a shop but I would like to confirm somethingís prior to stating my diagnostic testing to resolve the issue.

I need part numbers and if anyone can show me the location for the relay that would be great.

History of the car is I got the car for nothing with no engine. Put a jdm engine and converted everything to make it run properly and sent it out to a shop to get finished up because I ran out of time to work on it because I have a baby girl I take care of. Car runs great but Iím getting no heater signal right now. Saying itís low. If anyone knows this fix and can walk me through it I would appreciate it.

Pics for attention. Also Iím new to the Subaru scene
hart.auto527 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links