Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Monday March 18, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Vendor 'For Sale' Classifieds > Services

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 02-14-2009, 12:44 PM   #1
IAG Performance
Former Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (66)

Member#: 158123
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Default The IAG Performance Service Special Thread!

About Us:
IAG Performance is a complete performance & service center, able to take on the smallest or largest projects. So whether you need a sway bar end link installed or forged pistons added along with a rotated turbo system, we are happy to help you. At IAG, we are very familiar with the entire Subaru line of vehicles and you can feel comfortable knowing your STI, WRX, Forester XT or Legacy GT is in good hands while work is performed. Our customers' satisfaction and comfort during service is our number one priority! We are not about inflated service tickets or one time visits... At IAG, we hope to build long-term relationships that last a lifetime!

A quick shot of our showroom:

IAG Performance Subaru Scheduled Maintenance Services

30,000 & 90,000 Mile Service - $399
-Oil change using your choice of Motul, Eneos or Valvoline Synthetics
-K&N or Purolator Pure One Oil Filter & new drain plug washer
-Replace Transmission Fluid w/ Motul 75w90 (other fluids available upon request)
-Replace Differential Fluid w/ Motul 75w90 (WRX) or Motul PA 90 (STi)
-Coolant flush and inspect cooling system, hoses and connections. Global coolant w/ 1 bottle of Motul MoCool
-Air Filter Service (replace factory filter w/ K&N Drop-In, or clean & lubricate existing filter)
-Flush & replace brake fluid w/ your choice of Ate SuperBlue or Motul DOT 5.1
-Inspect brake pads and rotors
-Inspect brake lines and check operation of parking brake
-Inspect Front & Rear axle boots and axle shaft joint portions
-Inspect clutch operation
-Inspect Steering & Suspension
-Inspect tires & rotate
-PCV Valve
-Top-off all fluids
-Replace fuel filter and inspect fuel system

60,000 Mile Service - $499
-All services performed in 30K Service
-Change spark plugs

105,000 Mile Service - $899
-Replace Timing belt
-Replace water pump & water pump gasket
-Replace thermostat & thermostat gasket
-Flush coolant & inspect cooling system. Global coolant w/ 1 bottle of Red Line Water Wetter or Motul MoCool
-Crank Seal
-A/C & P/S Belts
-Cam Seals
-Timing belt tensioner

Timing Belt/Water Pump Service Only - $499

Brake Packages

Stage 1
Hawk HPS Front/Rear Pads
Techna-Fit SS brake lines
Motul DOT 5.1 or Ate SuperBlue
WRX - $449 Installed
STi - $499 Installed

Stage 2
Hawk HPS Front/Rear Pads
RacingBrake SS brake lines
Motul DOT 5.1 or Ate SuperBlue
RacingBrake Slotted or Cross-Drilled & Slotted Rotors
WRX - $949 Installed
STi - $1099 Installed

Suspension Services

Alignment/Corner Balancing
Performance Alignment - $99
Performance Alignment & Corner Balancing - $199
Install Springs/Coilovers (purchased @ IAG) w/ Performance Alignment - $250
Install Customer supplied springs & alignment - $349
Install Customer supplied coilovers & alignment - $399

Fender Rolling Services

$75
-
Roll rear fenders

$99 - Roll & pull rear fenders
$125 - Roll all 4 corners
$149 - Roll & pull all 4 corners

Transmission Services

Exedy Stage 1 clutch package – w/ resurfaced flywheel & Motul or Eneos 75w90 fluid
WRX - $899 Installed
STi - $999 Installed

Exedy Twin-Plate clutch package w/ performance flywheel & Motul or Eneos 75w90 fluid
WRX - $1899 Installed
STi - $1899 Installed

Other clutch purchased @ IAG installation prices (includes resurfacing flywheel and new fluids)
WRX & STi - $400

Install customer supplied clutch (includes resurfacing flywheel and new fluids)
WRX & STi - $450

Performance Part Installs

Downpipe/Turboback (purchased @ IAG) - $75
Downpipe/Turboback (customer supplied) - $99
Uppipe Install (purchased @ IAG) - $225
Uppipe Install (customer supplied) - $300

Appearance Services & Window Tint

Window Tinting @ IAG Performance

Our window tinter has been in the business for over 15 years, and does an absolutely incredible job. We offer Johnson high quality window films, available in shades from MD legal all the way to limo dark.

Our tinting services come with a lifetime warranty against bubbling, peeling, fading, purpling, hazing, & more.

If you're looking for high-quality tint for your Subaru, shoot us a PM or call at the shop any time!

Other Appearance Services

Recondition headlights - $75

Koji-Mod & Paint headlights (your choice of color, typically black)
WRX - $199
STi - $225

Headlight and Taillight Protection Films - Price varies - PM for details!

A shot of our shop:

IAG Performance
1203 Baltimore Blvd.
Westminster, MD 21157
410-840-3555
www.iagperformance.com
[email protected]
[LEFT][FONT=Tahoma][COLOR=black][B]See our 100% positive vendor review thread [/B][/COLOR][/FONT]
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[/LEFT]
[LEFT][SIZE=1][B][I]
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[/I][/B][B][I][COLOR=red] / 410-840-3555 /

[/COLOR][/I][/B][/SIZE][/LEFT]
IAG Performance is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-18-2009, 10:52 PM   #2
4G63 T
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 185708
Vehicle:
04 330i

I might in need perfor. alignment.
4G63 T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 04:42 PM   #3
IAG Performance
Former Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4G63 T View Post
I might in need perfor. alignment.
We can definitely help out with that! Shoot us a PM and let us know when you'd like to come in!

Rick
[LEFT][FONT=Tahoma][COLOR=black][B]See our 100% positive vendor review thread [/B][/COLOR][/FONT]
[/LEFT]
[LEFT][SIZE=1][B][I]

Old 06-11-2009, 04:17 PM   #4
IAG Performance
Former Vendor

All Service Specials are still going on!
[/LEFT]
[LEFT][SIZE=1][B][I]

Old 06-27-2009, 02:20 PM   #5
xxelxx
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (13)

Member#: 202109

Hi Rick,

What's the widest wheels you guys fit for a 04 Sti? I have Rota SVN's 18x10 30 offset. I'm currently running -2.7 in the rear and -1.6 in the fronts and still rubs on dips. My rear fenders are rolled but not the fronts. I was wondering if you guys will be able to clear this for me without anymore rubbing issues. I live in Nj and would Luke to know if it'll be worth it to drive down there.

Thanks
xxelxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 03:28 PM   #6
IAG Performance
Former Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxelxx View Post
Hi Rick,

What's the widest wheels you guys fit for a 04 Sti? I have Rota SVN's 18x10 30 offset. I'm currently running -2.7 in the rear and -1.6 in the fronts and still rubs on dips. My rear fenders are rolled but not the fronts. I was wondering if you guys will be able to clear this for me without anymore rubbing issues. I live in Nj and would Luke to know if it'll be worth it to drive down there.

Thanks
It was nice talking with you yesterday! We'll look forward to hearing from you again soon!

Regards,

Rick
[/LEFT]
[LEFT][SIZE=1][B][I]

Old 07-05-2009, 08:25 AM   #7
GundamFan
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (1)

Member#: 212204
Vehicle:
2002 WRX

What is the koji mod? Please don't link me to his crazy long thread, i have slow internet and it wont load
GundamFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 05:24 PM   #8
IAG Performance
Former Vendor

We have been receiving a lot of questions regarding "Koji Modding" (painting) headlights. Here are a few pics to demonstrate the difference between stock lights and painted. We will add pics once they are back on the car!

Enjoy!

Rick
IAG Performance

Stock:

In Black with or without chrome ring.

With Red Ring! (the guys in the shop are somewhat split on this look, but I think its HOT!!!)

Call today to get your lights painted! A variety of colors are available!

IAG Performance
1203 Baltimore Blvd.
Westminster, MD 21158
410-840-3555
www.iagperformance.com
[/LEFT]
[LEFT][SIZE=1][B][I]

Old 08-05-2009, 03:52 PM   #9
IAG Performance
Former Vendor

Bump!
[/LEFT]
[LEFT][SIZE=1][B][I]

Old 08-12-2009, 05:36 PM   #10
IAG Performance
Former Vendor

To the top!
[/LEFT]
[LEFT][SIZE=1][B][I]

Old 08-12-2009, 08:57 PM   #11
kidofdoomz
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (4)

Member#: 163848
Vehicle:
2007 WRX STi
Obsidian Black Pearl

have you gotten those headlights back on a car yet? I'd love to see what it looks like mounted.
kidofdoomz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 02:58 PM   #12
IAG Performance
Former Vendor

Sorry, are you referring to the headlights pictured above? We have some pics of the koji-modded lights, not sure about the red rings... I'll check and see if I can come up with anything...

Rick
[/LEFT]
[LEFT][SIZE=1][B][I]

Old 08-27-2009, 07:17 PM   #13
IAG Performance
Former Vendor

Almost Friday Bump!
[/LEFT]
[LEFT][SIZE=1][B][I]

Old 08-31-2009, 07:07 PM   #14
IAG Performance
Former Vendor

Get your free alignment check at IAG Performance Today!!!! Call for details!!

Rick
[/LEFT]
[LEFT][SIZE=1][B][I]

Old 09-03-2009, 01:25 PM   #15
IAG Performance
Former Vendor

Thursday Bump!
[/LEFT]
[LEFT][SIZE=1][B][I]

Old 09-08-2009, 03:15 PM   #16
IAG Performance
Former Vendor

Post-holiday bump! Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Rick
[/LEFT]
[LEFT][SIZE=1][B][I]

Old 09-11-2009, 01:27 PM   #17
IAG Performance
Former Vendor

Hope everyone has a great weekend! We are here until 7pm this evening and 10AM-5PM tomorrow! Call or PM for questions/orders!

Rick
[/LEFT]
[LEFT][SIZE=1][B][I]

Old 09-16-2009, 05:56 PM   #18
IAG Performance
Former Vendor

Hump day bump!
[/LEFT]
[LEFT][SIZE=1][B][I]

Old 10-26-2009, 01:49 PM   #19
IAG Performance
Former Vendor

Happy Monday!
[/LEFT]
[LEFT][SIZE=1][B][I]

Old 10-27-2009, 04:04 PM   #20
IAG Performance
Former Vendor

ACT Clutch Deals!!!!
[/LEFT]
[LEFT][SIZE=1][B][I]

Old 10-27-2009, 04:10 PM   #21
vinnyd
Scooby Specialist
Member Sales Rating: (22)

Member#: 148219
Vehicle:
2013 Mazdaspeed 3
Liquid Silver

just got my 60k done. thanks for the great service guys
vinnyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 03:13 PM   #22
IAG Performance
Former Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinnyd View Post
just got my 60k done. thanks for the great service guys
Thanks, Vince! Always a pleasure! Thanks for the ride

Rick
[/LEFT]
[LEFT][SIZE=1][B][I]

Old 10-29-2009, 06:34 PM   #23
IAG Performance
Former Vendor

Bumpers!
[/LEFT]
[LEFT][SIZE=1][B][I]

Old 10-31-2009, 06:07 PM   #24
clkoontziii
Scooby Specialist
Member Sales Rating: (1)

Member#: 128389
Vehicle:
2006 impreza wrx
steel gray

i want the old logo back