Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Tuesday December 5, 2023
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC General > General Community

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 
View Poll Results: Which car to get?
05 sti cause its the best 104 53.06%
03 e39 530i cause its such a practical sedan 7 3.57%
I like pickles. 85 43.37%
Voters: 196. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-15-2009, 10:37 PM   #1
steeze
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 214394
Chapter/Region: BAIC
Vehicle:
03 Wrx
Psm

Default Which car to pull the trigger on...

Hi everyone
What made you guys pull the trigger on your subie over other cars you were considering?

I'm currently in the market for an additional car and I've narrowed it down to two specific choices, but I'm having a hard time choosing.

I've come to the conclusion of either a 03 e39 530i or an 05 sti. I can't decide between the "sport" luxury vs performance. Money is somewhat of a factor for me, but I think the cost to own either cars may be around the same? (insurance for sti vs maintenance for bmw) I love the looks of both the e39 and the sti, but its such a hard decision to make. I'm under the general impression that the sti will be less of a maintenance queen than the e39 530i.

I know that posting this on a suby forum will obviously leave posts biased towards the suby, but I'll take what I can get.

I'm just looking for reasons to sway over to one side.

Thanks in advance! & Happy Holidays
steeze is offline   Reply With Quote