Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday March 28, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Subaru Models > Legacy Forum

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 01-29-2005, 10:34 PM   #1
brad_in_denver
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 80548
Default Removing rear door panels on 05 Legacy sedan

Hi folks, any advice on this is appreciated. I've got the pop-out holders around the edges with no problem, and the screw behind the door lever. I can't find a way to get to the screws behind the grab-handle. Supposedly the plastic trim that runs forward from the grab-handle and includes the power window button comes off somehow to access these screws but I can't make it work so far.
brad_in_denver is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-30-2005, 03:36 AM   #2
linelle
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 80579

Brad, ignore my private-message.

see this: http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show...ht=door+remove

It's essentially correct. In other words, Part of the door handle (the handle used to close the door) is the actual cover... Once the front half casing of the actual handle itself is removed, you can access the screws.

-L
linelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2005, 09:46 AM   #3
brad_in_denver
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 80548
Default Thanks for the link

Thanks very much linelle, I found that one at about 1:30 in the morning (can't sleep after playing hockey) and it worked like a charm. New speakers going in today!
brad_in_denver is offline   Reply With Quote