Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday November 14, 2019
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Technical > Subaru Conversions

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 06-12-2019, 03:12 PM   #51
Rs2.5wrx03
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 503164
Default 2005 2.5rs ej20 jdm swap obd2 connection

Hey, guys new to the forums so I've been searching for something that relates to my current issue and was wondering if anyone can help me, I recently purchased a used Subaru 2.5rs that has an 03 wrx engine swap in it after pulling down the dash because I noticed a few loose wires I came to find that the backing retainer for the obd2 port was missing and one of the wires connected to it went to nothing does anyone have any idea what the pins order should be and what color wires should go where?
Rs2.5wrx03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-24-2019, 02:30 PM   #52
Ej-mikeylikey
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 506737

Buy a bulkhead harbess 90% should hook up for about 250$ i bought a jdm ej205bwith avcs and i wanted the avcs.. So i bought a harness for my outback sport swap mostly everything hooks up a few grounds the ignition wires were so close to being identical have to pull those off the old harness .. Fuel pump wires pedel grounds ignition plug wires pretty much went a together still working on the fuel pump controller since the na 2.5 just came with a regular set of connector wires turbo charged engine has this controller set up .. If anybody knows anything about how to merge the controller i could use it!
Ej-mikeylikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2019, 02:30 PM   #53
Ej-mikeylikey
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 506737

Buy a bulkhead harness 90% should hook up for about 250$ i bought a jdm ej205 with avcs and i wanted the avcs.. So i bought a harness for my impreza outback sport swap mostly everything hooks up a few grounds the ignition wires were so close to being identical have to pull those off the old harness .. Fuel pump wires pedel grounds ignition plug wires pretty much went a together still working on the fuel pump controller since the na 2.5 just came with a regular set of connector wires turbo charged engine has this controller set up .. If anybody knows anything about how to merge the controller i could use it!
Ej-mikeylikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2019, 09:30 PM   #54
Jetmech60
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 507704
Vehicle:
2016 Forester
Gold

Just my two cents I would use heat shrink tubing instead of electrical tape just remember to put it on the wires before you solder
Jetmech60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2019, 05:09 PM   #55
CosmicChocolate
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 508045
you could just crimp the wires together not to expensive but it not them best thing to do for a wiring harnes i would recommend soldering like everybody else which is still not that hard or expensive
CosmicChocolate is offline   Reply With Quote