Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday May 13, 2021
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Miscellaneous > Off-Topic

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.







* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-21-2009, 03:12 AM   #1
The Tree
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 59141
Join Date: Apr 2004
Chapter/Region: International
Location: Home
Vehicle:
ManU Redsox
Notre dame

Default

Wirelessly posted (Cerberus: BlackBerry9630/4.7.1.40 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105)

Being a corporate slave in a high ranking spot in my company, in a fortune 50 company. I often wonder if my time would not be better spent doing something I love.

I know, this crap is soft, but really...every time I talk to my friends in another indistry I am always 1 to 2 steps ahead of them. The downside is the paycut, and I got a family to feed, but the upside os that I would be my own boss, working with my best mates, and above all be happy with my job instead of feeling like just another president in the corporate cog of crap.


Flame me if you want...GFY
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
The Tree is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Old 07-21-2009, 03:14 AM   #2
Qcanfixit
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 135762
Join Date: Dec 2006
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: alternate reality
Vehicle:
2059 Venturi Skimobi
transparent aluminium

Default

the tree of liberty must be refreshed with the blood of tyrants


are you with me; yay or nay!?
Qcanfixit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 03:18 AM   #3
Boostzor
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 98170
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Vehicle:
2005 Integra Type S
Black

Default

Everyone feels like that.... its a lie.
Boostzor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 03:28 AM   #4
Mr.Krinkle
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 109623
Join Date: Mar 2006
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: No teeth,no degrees, VA
Vehicle:
'16 Fiesta
'16 FZ-07

Default

Ive been on both sides of it. Each has their pluses and their pitfalls. Just figure out which is the lesser of the 2 evils for you.
Mr.Krinkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 03:33 AM   #5
rallyblues
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 44912
Join Date: Oct 2003
Chapter/Region: SWIC
Location: Phoenix
Vehicle:
2015 RC350
Black

Default

I always wanted to produce and direct some good porn...
rallyblues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 03:44 AM   #6
The Tree
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 59141
Join Date: Apr 2004
Chapter/Region: International
Location: Home
Vehicle:
ManU Redsox
Notre dame

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qcanfixit View Post
the tree of liberty must be refreshed with the blood of tyrants


are you with me; yay or nay!?
YAY!!!


I SHALL BE KING!!!
The Tree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 03:48 AM   #7
gotsol
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 17346
Join Date: Apr 2002
Chapter/Region: South East
Location: All Over NC
Vehicle:
08 Cayman S
White

Default

It depends on how egotistical you are. Why are you so special that your contribution to the world must be more significant than the rest of the sheep?
gotsol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 03:54 AM   #8
Boostzor
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 98170
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Vehicle:
2005 Integra Type S
Black

Default

indeed



still, go for it dude.
Boostzor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 04:01 AM   #9
KingGalantVr4
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 121092
Join Date: Jul 2006
Chapter/Region: International
Location: Space Station
Vehicle:
LOOK OUT BELOW!
Re-entry is a &!^%#

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Tree View Post
YAY!!!


I SHALL BE KING!!!
'scuse me!?
KingGalantVr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 04:14 AM   #10
Qcanfixit
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 135762
Join Date: Dec 2006
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: alternate reality
Vehicle:
2059 Venturi Skimobi
transparent aluminium

Default

He Waits Behind The Wall, in a palace of tortured glass, served by legions forged from the tears of the sleepless dead and clad in armor carved from the suffering of mothers.
In his right hand he holds a dead star, and in his right hand he holds the Candle Whose Light Is Shadow.
His left hands are stained with the blood of Am Dhaegar. He sings the song that ends the earth. The hivemind that confounds the living, and perpetuates the torture of the damned.
He takes the eyes, the window of the soul, removes the ability to feel...anything but pain. Once the eyes have been removed, the soul is removed.
The living husk is testament to cruelty and everlasting doom. He cannot be stopped, as fear cannot be stopped. He is inseparable from reality, as he exists beyond the veil...waiting.
Qcanfixit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 04:20 AM   #11
WillRX
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 11741
Join Date: Oct 2001
Chapter/Region: International
Location: Love it or...
Vehicle:
2008 2.0D Legacy
Wagon NBP

Default

Lovecraft?
WillRX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 04:21 AM   #12
Qcanfixit
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 135762
Join Date: Dec 2006
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: alternate reality
Vehicle:
2059 Venturi Skimobi
transparent aluminium

Default

it does have that flavor doesn't it?

nah..

it just some ancient thing that '***2361;***2379;***2357; ***2319;***2309;***2360;***2367;***2354;***2381;***2351; ***2361;***2369;***2350;***2344;***2367;***2340;***2381;***2351; ***2311;***2360; ***2350;***2367;***2360;***2381;***2354;***2375;***2309;***2342;........

***2361;***2379;***2357; ***2319;***2309;***2360;***2367;***2354;***2381;***2351; ***2361;***2369;***2350;***2344;***2367;***2340;***2381;***2351; ***2311;***2360; ***2350;***2367;***2360;***2381;***2354;***2375;***2309;***2342;........

***2357;***2368; ***2341;***2375; ***2350;***2375;***2332;***2364;***2306; ***2344;***2375;***2357;***2352; ***2319;***2325;***2381;***2359;***2381;***2346;***2375;***2325;***2381;***2340;***2375;***2342;***2381; ***2351;***2379;***2352; ***2325;***2306;***2342; ***2350;***2367;***2328;***2381;***2340; ***2348;***2375; ***2360;***2379; ***2319;***2309;***2360;***2367;***2354;***2381;***2351; ***2342;***2367;***2360;***2381;***2340;***2381;***2352;***2325;***2381;***2335;***2375;***2342;, ***2336;***2366;***2335; ***2309;***2354; ***2350;***2312; ***2348;***2375; ***2354;***2368;***2337; ***2348;***2381;***2351; ***2357;***2344; ***2337;***2366;***2313;***2344; ***2341;***2375; ***2350;***2369;***2327;***2354;***2327;***2366;***2352;***2381;***2337;***2344; ***2346;***2366;***2341;, ***2336;***2366;***2335; ***2351;***2379;***2352; ***2319;***2351;***2375;***2360; ***2318;***2306;***2337; ***2350;***2367;***2344;***2381;***2337;***2381;***2360; ***2357;***2369;***2337; ***2348;***2375; ***2360;***2379; ***2319;***2309;***2360;***2367;***2354;***2381;***2351; ***2325;***2381;***2354;***2380;***2342;***2375;***2342;***2404;

***2351;***2370; ***2346;***2381;***2357;***2366;***2311;***2306;***2335; ***2340;***2379; ***2309; ***2337;***2375;***2335; ***2311;***2344; ***2341;***2375; ***2347;***2369;***2340;***2369;***2352;***2375; ***2336;***2366;***2335; ***2350;***2366;***2306;***2360; ***2344;***2379;***2341;***2367;***2306;***2327; ***2340;***2379; ***2323;***2352; ***2325;***2366;***2313;***2360;***2375; ***2323;***2352; ***2351;***2379;***2352; ***2347;***2369;***2340;***2369;***2352;***2375;......

***2323;***2344;***2354;***2368; ***2414;-***2407;-***2406;***2413; ***2350;***2340;***2381;***2340;***2375;***2352;***2381;***2360; ***2340;***2379; ***2323;***2352; ***2325;***2366;***2313;***2360;***2375;......

***2357;***2368; ***2361;***2357;***2375; ***2348;***2368;***2344; ***2361;***2367;***2351;***2352; ***2360;***2367;***2306;***2360; ***2350;***2306;***2325;***2367;***2306;***2342; ***2347;***2380;***2328;***2381;***2340; ***2357;***2367;***2341; ***2360;***2381;***2340;***2367;***2330;***2381;***2325;***2381;***2360; ***2318;***2306;***2337; ***2348;***2379;***2344;***2375;***2360;, ***2351;***2379;***2352; ***2335;***2375;***2325;***2381;***2344;***2379;***2354;***2377;***2332;***2368; ***2350;***2312; ***2361;***2357;***2375; ***2311;***2350;***2381;***2346;***2381;***2352;***2379;***2357;***2375;***2342; ***2348;***2369;***2340; ***2325;***2376;***2344; ***2341;***2375; ***2360;***2350;***2375; ***2348;***2375; ***2360;***2376;***2342; ***2347;***2364;***2377;***2352; ***2341;***2375; ***2361;***2381;***2351;***2370;***2350;***2344; ***2350;***2306;***2342;?

***2350;***2379;***2360;***2381;***2335; ***2360;***2352;***2381;***2340;***2376;***2306;***2354;***2381;***2351; ***2309; ***2357;***2367;***2354;***2375; ***2350;***2344;***2367;***2346;***2369;***2354;***2366;***2340;***2379;***2352; ***2354;***2367;***2325;***2375; ***2357;***2344; ***2350;***2306;***2340;***2381;***2352; ***2357;***2367;***2354; ***2319;***2325;***2381;***2359;***2381;***2346;***2381;***2354;***2379;***2311;***2340;***2381; ***2341;***2367;***2360; ***2357;***2375;***2309;***2325;***2381;***2344;***2375;***2360;***2381;***2360; ***2311;***2344; ***2341;***2375; ***2350;***2360;***2381;***2360;***2375;***2360; ***2318;***2306;***2337; ***2354;***2368;***2337; ***2351;***2370; ***2309;***2354; ***2340;***2379; ***2352;***2370;***2306;.

***2325;***2381;***2354;***2375;***2309;***2352;***2381;***2354;***2381;***2351; ***2340;***2375;***2352;***2375; ***2309;***2352;***2375; ***2360;***2379;***2350; ***2309;***2350;***2379;***2306;***2327; ***2351;***2370; ***2357;***2381;***2361;***2379; ***2325;***2381;***2344;***2379;***2357; ***2341;***2375; ***2335;***2381;***2352;***2369;***2341; ***2318;***2306;***2337; ***2350;***2312; ***2319;***2357;***2375;***2306; ***2348;***2375; ***2357;***2379;***2352;***2381;***2341;***2381;***2351; ***2321;***2347;***2364; ***2341;***2375; ***2350;***2375;***2332;***2364;***2306;, ***2357;***2381;***2361;***2379; ***2361;***2357;***2375; ***2360;***2381;***2340;***2381;***2352;***2375;***2306;***2327;***2381;***2341; ***2321;***2347;***2364; ***2350;***2306;***2342; ***2318;***2306;***2337; ***2357;***2367;***2354; ***2340;***2379; ***2360;***2368; ***2357;***2361;***2340; ***2340;***2381;***2352;***2369;***2354;***2381;***2351; ***2309;***2357;***2376;***2335;***2381;***2360; ***2318;***2306;***2337; ***2309;***2352;***2375; ***2344;***2377;***2335; ***2342;***2367;***2360;***2381;***2340;***2381;***2352;***2325;***2381;***2335;***2375;***2342;....

***2341;***2375; ***2335;***2367;***2350; ***2361;***2360; ***2325;***2377;***2350; ***2347;***2364;***2377;***2352; ***2313;***2360; ***2340;***2379; ***2352;***2375;***2357;***2375;***2309;***2354; ***2341;***2375; ***2350;***2342;***2381;***2344;***2375;***2360;***2381;***2360; ***2321;***2347;***2364; ***2361;***2366;***2360;, ***2357;***2368; ***2361;***2357;***2375; ***2347;***2380;***2306;***2342; ***2361;***2367;***2360; ***2357;***2381;***2352;***2367;***2340;***2367;***2306;***2327; ***2318;***2306;***2337; ***2357;***2367;***2354; ***2344;***2379;***2357; ***2319;***2325;***2381;***2359;***2381;***2346;***2379;***2360;***2375; ***2341;***2375;***2350; ***2347;***2364;***2377;***2352; ***2341;***2375; ***2344;***2379;***2306;***2360;***2375;***2306;***2360;***2375; ***2336;***2366;***2335; ***2341;***2375;***2351; ***2309;***2352;***2375;....
Qcanfixit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 04:25 AM   #13
greenspeed
*** Banned ***
 
Member#: 151248
Join Date: Jun 2007
Chapter/Region: AKIC
Location: Meadow Lakes, AK
Vehicle:
00 Impreza 2.5RS
Whore Door

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qcanfixit View Post
it does have that flavor doesn't it?

nah..

it just some ancient thing that '***2361;***2379;***2357; ***2319;***2309;***2360;***2367;***2354;***2381;***2351; ***2361;***2369;***2350;***2344;***2367;***2340;***2381;***2351; ***2311;***2360; ***2350;***2367;***2360;***2381;***2354;***2375;***2309;***2342;........

***2361;***2379;***2357; ***2319;***2309;***2360;***2367;***2354;***2381;***2351; ***2361;***2369;***2350;***2344;***2367;***2340;***2381;***2351; ***2311;***2360; ***2350;***2367;***2360;***2381;***2354;***2375;***2309;***2342;........

***2357;***2368; ***2341;***2375; ***2350;***2375;***2332;***2364;***2306; ***2344;***2375;***2357;***2352; ***2319;***2325;***2381;***2359;***2381;***2346;***2375;***2325;***2381;***2340;***2375;***2342;***2381; ***2351;***2379;***2352; ***2325;***2306;***2342; ***2350;***2367;***2328;***2381;***2340; ***2348;***2375; ***2360;***2379; ***2319;***2309;***2360;***2367;***2354;***2381;***2351; ***2342;***2367;***2360;***2381;***2340;***2381;***2352;***2325;***2381;***2335;***2375;***2342;, ***2336;***2366;***2335; ***2309;***2354; ***2350;***2312; ***2348;***2375; ***2354;***2368;***2337; ***2348;***2381;***2351; ***2357;***2344; ***2337;***2366;***2313;***2344; ***2341;***2375; ***2350;***2369;***2327;***2354;***2327;***2366;***2352;***2381;***2337;***2344; ***2346;***2366;***2341;, ***2336;***2366;***2335; ***2351;***2379;***2352; ***2319;***2351;***2375;***2360; ***2318;***2306;***2337; ***2350;***2367;***2344;***2381;***2337;***2381;***2360; ***2357;***2369;***2337; ***2348;***2375; ***2360;***2379; ***2319;***2309;***2360;***2367;***2354;***2381;***2351; ***2325;***2381;***2354;***2380;***2342;***2375;***2342;***2404;

***2351;***2370; ***2346;***2381;***2357;***2366;***2311;***2306;***2335; ***2340;***2379; ***2309; ***2337;***2375;***2335; ***2311;***2344; ***2341;***2375; ***2347;***2369;***2340;***2369;***2352;***2375; ***2336;***2366;***2335; ***2350;***2366;***2306;***2360; ***2344;***2379;***2341;***2367;***2306;***2327; ***2340;***2379; ***2323;***2352; ***2325;***2366;***2313;***2360;***2375; ***2323;***2352; ***2351;***2379;***2352; ***2347;***2369;***2340;***2369;***2352;***2375;......

***2323;***2344;***2354;***2368; ***2414;-***2407;-***2406;***2413; ***2350;***2340;***2381;***2340;***2375;***2352;***2381;***2360; ***2340;***2379; ***2323;***2352; ***2325;***2366;***2313;***2360;***2375;......

***2357;***2368; ***2361;***2357;***2375; ***2348;***2368;***2344; ***2361;***2367;***2351;***2352; ***2360;***2367;***2306;***2360; ***2350;***2306;***2325;***2367;***2306;***2342; ***2347;***2380;***2328;***2381;***2340; ***2357;***2367;***2341; ***2360;***2381;***2340;***2367;***2330;***2381;***2325;***2381;***2360; ***2318;***2306;***2337; ***2348;***2379;***2344;***2375;***2360;, ***2351;***2379;***2352; ***2335;***2375;***2325;***2381;***2344;***2379;***2354;***2377;***2332;***2368; ***2350;***2312; ***2361;***2357;***2375; ***2311;***2350;***2381;***2346;***2381;***2352;***2379;***2357;***2375;***2342; ***2348;***2369;***2340; ***2325;***2376;***2344; ***2341;***2375; ***2360;***2350;***2375; ***2348;***2375; ***2360;***2376;***2342; ***2347;***2364;***2377;***2352; ***2341;***2375; ***2361;***2381;***2351;***2370;***2350;***2344; ***2350;***2306;***2342;?

***2350;***2379;***2360;***2381;***2335; ***2360;***2352;***2381;***2340;***2376;***2306;***2354;***2381;***2351; ***2309; ***2357;***2367;***2354;***2375; ***2350;***2344;***2367;***2346;***2369;***2354;***2366;***2340;***2379;***2352; ***2354;***2367;***2325;***2375; ***2357;***2344; ***2350;***2306;***2340;***2381;***2352; ***2357;***2367;***2354; ***2319;***2325;***2381;***2359;***2381;***2346;***2381;***2354;***2379;***2311;***2340;***2381; ***2341;***2367;***2360; ***2357;***2375;***2309;***2325;***2381;***2344;***2375;***2360;***2381;***2360; ***2311;***2344; ***2341;***2375; ***2350;***2360;***2381;***2360;***2375;***2360; ***2318;***2306;***2337; ***2354;***2368;***2337; ***2351;***2370; ***2309;***2354; ***2340;***2379; ***2352;***2370;***2306;.

***2325;***2381;***2354;***2375;***2309;***2352;***2381;***2354;***2381;***2351; ***2340;***2375;***2352;***2375; ***2309;***2352;***2375; ***2360;***2379;***2350; ***2309;***2350;***2379;***2306;***2327; ***2351;***2370; ***2357;***2381;***2361;***2379; ***2325;***2381;***2344;***2379;***2357; ***2341;***2375; ***2335;***2381;***2352;***2369;***2341; ***2318;***2306;***2337; ***2350;***2312; ***2319;***2357;***2375;***2306; ***2348;***2375; ***2357;***2379;***2352;***2381;***2341;***2381;***2351; ***2321;***2347;***2364; ***2341;***2375; ***2350;***2375;***2332;***2364;***2306;, ***2357;***2381;***2361;***2379; ***2361;***2357;***2375; ***2360;***2381;***2340;***2381;***2352;***2375;***2306;***2327;***2381;***2341; ***2321;***2347;***2364; ***2350;***2306;***2342; ***2318;***2306;***2337; ***2357;***2367;***2354; ***2340;***2379; ***2360;***2368; ***2357;***2361;***2340; ***2340;***2381;***2352;***2369;***2354;***2381;***2351; ***2309;***2357;***2376;***2335;***2381;***2360; ***2318;***2306;***2337; ***2309;***2352;***2375; ***2344;***2377;***2335; ***2342;***2367;***2360;***2381;***2340;***2381;***2352;***2325;***2381;***2335;***2375;***2342;....

***2341;***2375; ***2335;***2367;***2350; ***2361;***2360; ***2325;***2377;***2350; ***2347;***2364;***2377;***2352; ***2313;***2360; ***2340;***2379; ***2352;***2375;***2357;***2375;***2309;***2354; ***2341;***2375; ***2350;***2342;***2381;***2344;***2375;***2360;***2381;***2360; ***2321;***2347;***2364; ***2361;***2366;***2360;, ***2357;***2368; ***2361;***2357;***2375; ***2347;***2380;***2306;***2342; ***2361;***2367;***2360; ***2357;***2381;***2352;***2367;***2340;***2367;***2306;***2327; ***2318;***2306;***2337; ***2357;***2367;***2354; ***2344;***2379;***2357; ***2319;***2325;***2381;***2359;***2381;***2346;***2379;***2360;***2375; ***2341;***2375;***2350; ***2347;***2364;***2377;***2352; ***2341;***2375; ***2344;***2379;***2306;***2360;***2375;***2306;***2360;***2375; ***2336;***2366;***2335; ***2341;***2375;***2351; ***2309;***2352;***2375;....
can you stop with your foreign ****ing writting you had a whole damn thread a few days ago...we get it
greenspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 04:26 AM   #14
Boostzor
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 98170
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Vehicle:
2005 Integra Type S
Black

Default

Dear god

h***878;***878;***783;***785;***770;***856;***793;***851;***812;***840;***815;***796;e***869;***772;***874;***823;***789;***800;***793;***851;***815;***809;***793;***845;***805; ***872;***844;***868;***824;***825;***812;***792;c***869;***782;***777;***874;***787;***779;***770;***829;***879;***808;***824;***852;***828;***837;***825;***790;***810;***852;***796;***828;o***859;***868;***787;***835;***871;***780;***775;***769;***784;***866;***864;***825;***853;m***785;***773;***876;***786;***874;***777;***876; ***878;***775;***795;***832;***856;***815;***809;***826;***819;e***778;***872;***842;***808;***805;***809;***852;***853;s***785;***867;***769;***770;***867;***873;***784;***829;***822;***796;***811;***809;***819;***841;***846;***790;
***786;***770;***869;***775;***794;***844;***780;***838;***832;***862;***865;***811;***827;***839;***790;***818;***798;***815;
Boostzor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 04:31 AM   #15
greenspeed
*** Banned ***
 
Member#: 151248
Join Date: Jun 2007
Chapter/Region: AKIC
Location: Meadow Lakes, AK
Vehicle:
00 Impreza 2.5RS
Whore Door

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boostzor View Post
Dear god

h***878;***878;***783;***785;***770;***856;***793;***851;***812;***840;***815;***796;e***869;***772;***874;***823;***789;***800;***793;***851;***815;***809;***793;***845;***805; ***872;***844;***868;***824;***825;***812;***792;c***869;***782;***777;***874;***787;***779;***770;***829;***879;***808;***824;***852;***828;***837;***825;***790;***810;***852;***796;***828;o***859;***868;***787;***835;***871;***780;***775;***769;***784;***866;***864;***825;***853;m***785;***773;***876;***786;***874;***777;***876; ***878;***775;***795;***832;***856;***815;***809;***826;***819;e***778;***872;***842;***808;***805;***809;***852;***853;s***785;***867;***769;***770;***867;***873;***784;***829;***822;***796;***811;***809;***819;***841;***846;***790;
***786;***770;***869;***775;***794;***844;***780;***838;***832;***862;***865;***811;***827;***839;***790;***818;***798;***815;
thats just square boxes for me...
greenspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 04:34 AM   #16
Qcanfixit
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 135762
Join Date: Dec 2006
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: alternate reality
Vehicle:
2059 Venturi Skimobi
transparent aluminium

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenspeed View Post
thats just square boxes for me...
Qcanfixit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 04:46 AM   #17
vecdran
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 162932
Join Date: Oct 2007
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Location: Kenmore, WA
Vehicle:
2020 Tacoma TRD Bro
Super White

Default

/b/ is so funny lololol
vecdran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 05:09 AM   #18
Mr.Krinkle
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 109623
Join Date: Mar 2006
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: No teeth,no degrees, VA
Vehicle:
'16 Fiesta
'16 FZ-07

Default

Mr.Krinkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 05:29 AM   #19
fokai
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 91858
Join Date: Jul 2005
Chapter/Region: South East
Location: F. Walton Beach/Pcola Florida
Vehicle:
1864 The clown has
NO penis

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Tree View Post
Wirelessly posted (Cerberus: BlackBerry9630/4.7.1.40 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105)

Being a corporate slave in a high ranking spot in my company, in a fortune 50 company. I often wonder if my time would not be better spent doing something I love.

I know, this crap is soft, but really...every time I talk to my friends in another indistry I am always 1 to 2 steps ahead of them. The downside is the paycut, and I got a family to feed, but the upside os that I would be my own boss, working with my best mates, and above all be happy with my job instead of feeling like just another president in the corporate cog of crap.


Flame me if you want...GFY
I feel like that everyday....every....****ing....day....but, hopefully, that will all come to an end here before the end of the year and I will end up exactly where I want to be.

It really comes down to: how bad do you want it? If you DO want it, what steps need to be taken to get there?
fokai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 05:30 AM   #20
fokai
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 91858
Join Date: Jul 2005
Chapter/Region: South East
Location: F. Walton Beach/Pcola Florida
Vehicle:
1864 The clown has
NO penis

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenspeed View Post
can you stop with your foreign ****ing writting you had a whole damn thread a few days ago...we get it
we do? i didn't get a ****in thing he just typed.
fokai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 06:39 AM   #21
Howl
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 57830
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Ontario CA
Default

From the title I thought this thread would be about leaving OT for someplace like teh Barn.
Howl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 08:21 AM   #22
psi365
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 120001
Join Date: Jul 2006
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: Chicagoland!!
Vehicle:
08 LGT spec B
QSM

Default

psi365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 08:29 AM   #23
OriginalSin
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 66341
Join Date: Jul 2004
Chapter/Region: South East
Location: a fool's parade
Default

the grass is always greener.
OriginalSin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 08:44 AM   #24
Layman
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 3717
Join Date: Jan 2001
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Army of the Potomac
Vehicle:
2011 Swagger Wagon
bikes with pedals

Default

Maybe later, but for now job security, a solid paycheck and a flexible work environment is worth a heck of a lot. I may dream and talk about it, but in reality I'll sweat the top of Maslow's pyramid down the road when I have more room to play.
Layman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 08:51 AM   #25
K Dub
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 210438
Join Date: May 2009
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: Come at me, bro
Vehicle:
2012 Jeepfiniti
G37X Rubicon

Default

How are you a high-ranking corporate anything in a fortune 50 company when you can't even spell "industry" correctly?
K Dub is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Do you ever feel like someone is watching out for you? King of Poop Member's Car Gallery 23 03-03-2010 03:22 PM
OT mental cases (real mental cases). Ever feel like you are just having a BAD day? Defiant Autospeed Off-Topic 53 08-28-2008 01:51 PM
Ever feel like you're missing out on something? Turn in Concepts Drivetrain 2 01-29-2007 07:40 AM
Do you ever feel like you just D-I-Z-Z-L-E Off-Topic 8 08-04-2005 12:56 PM
Do you ever feel like you got ripped off? norseone Off-Topic 5 04-25-2004 01:39 AM

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:56 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Powered by Searchlight © 2021 Axivo Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - 2019, North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club, Inc.

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.