Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Monday September 23, 2019
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Reviews > Car Part Reviews

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 06-26-2019, 11:52 PM   #1
HavockWRX
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 418745
Vehicle:
2018 WRX
DGM

Default AWE Tuning Track Edition on my 18 WRX

Last week I received my AWE Tuning Track Edition Exhaust and installed it on Saturday. I have been searching for the right exhaust for awhile listening to sound clips on the interwebs, reading reviews and horror stories on quality of welds and throwing CELs.. I was hanging with a friend who has a 2019 Khaki Grey STI and he was telling me about AWE. He received his exhaust and I helped him install it. It was a week later when mine was ordered. All I can say is WOW!! The craftsmanship is excellent. The barrel clamps are still a little odd for me and i had to tighten my friends to around 50 ft lbs i have mine at 45 ft lbs. The sound is something else. The Track Edition is loud and has lots of pops going between gears. I really enjoy it. For those who want a little more subtle they have a Touring Edition. It really is night and day from stock and you can feel the power. Not saying there is huge gains here but throttle response feels more fluent and by feel the power i mean you can feel the sound of the exhaust. Great product. Amazing customer service. What else can you ask for?!?!?

Before

After

HavockWRX is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-14-2019, 08:45 PM   #2
Special_k4130
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 413689
Chapter/Region: BAIC
Vehicle:
2019 WRX
CWP

So I just posted a review about the AWE Touring that I picked up and it's cool to see we had a lot of the same impressions. I totally get what you mean about the throttle response...I had a hard time putting into words what I was feeling driving and shifting, but it's a noticeable difference in a good way.
Special_k4130 is offline   Reply With Quote