Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Saturday February 23, 2019
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
Tri-State Area Club
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Regional Areas > Tri-State Area Forum

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 12-02-2018, 02:10 AM   #1
boostdtalon
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 293470
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Vehicle:
2011 WRX STI
Dark gray

Default Moving to PA.

Thought I壇 go ahead and introduce myself to everyone. Names Josiah. Im relocating to the Oxford, PA area here in a few months. Wife got a promotion that is allowing us to relocate to the east coast from WA state. We池e both from the east coast. I知 from NC and she痴 from PA. We already bought a house in the area. I知 stuck here till I can find employment for myself. Once I値l get there I値l be bringing my 2011 STI hatch with me. Hoping to get into whatever autox and HDPE event I can once I知 settled in. I see E85 is a little easier to come across there, so I may set the car up to run that. So in the mean time, I値l be lurking around and asking a few questions here and there.
boostdtalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-03-2018, 12:31 PM   #2
rexworx
Scooby Guru

Member#: 103232
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
GTX 3071R'd 11WRX
PPG,4.44,LSD,E85,6spdx3

Hello, Things are sort of slow here at times. You are rather south in pa. Philly region scca would be a good place to start. As far south as you are. Also check into the MAIC region forum. Just to give you a wider range.

Though its a drive from you. AZP Installs in Kenilworth NJ 07033. They do great work when it comes to suspension, alignments etcetc. They do other stuff as well. From good entry level, to dropping some change on a purpose built track car. Very customer focused.

AZP is also a vendor here on nasioc. Mike Paisan is the owner. "Paisan" is his username on here.

Theres also a lot of groups on FB that are a bit more active day to day. East Coast Subaru Owners just for one example

Ian,
rexworx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2018, 02:02 PM   #3
EACH IT
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 240697

Welcome back to the east. We have tons of meets and groups around the philly area, oxford pa is closer to Wilmington Delaware...who also has some great meeting spots. Hope you find employment asap. There are tons of shops in the tri state area and if you need anything at all, dont hesitate to ask. Hope you like cheesesteaks. Lol
EACH IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2019, 07:11 PM   #4
Matt_Sharkey
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 342051
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
14 STI

Hey I commented in the MAIC forum you posted on. I'm in Oxford as well, Send me a PM once you get settled, wouldn't mind meeting for coffee.

Sad part about E85 is the closest pumps are about 40 mins away. Only reason I won't consider it. maybe you could get it delivered instead?
Matt_Sharkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2019, 11:08 PM   #5
boostdtalon
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 293470
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Vehicle:
2011 WRX STI
Dark gray

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt_Sharkey View Post
Hey I commented in the MAIC forum you posted on. I'm in Oxford as well, Send me a PM once you get settled, wouldn't mind meeting for coffee.

Sad part about E85 is the closest pumps are about 40 mins away. Only reason I won't consider it. maybe you could get it delivered instead?

Yeah I値l hit you up once I get over there. I値l send you a PM about local stuff.

I found a station down in Maryland that痴 supposed to be close.

boostdtalon is offline   Reply With Quote