Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Tuesday March 19, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Vendor 'Group Buy' Classifieds

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 05-10-2018, 12:47 PM   #126
Crawford Performance
Former Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (2)

Member#: 42075
Chapter/Region: SCIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fierysun View Post
Two different smog shops (Southern California) gave me grief today over the Crawford AOS on my car. They said it wasn't smog legal and it needs a CARB #. What's going on?
The V2 is not smog legal as it deletes a smog component.
The V3 on the other hand utilizes one, in fact improving it's function. It is not advertised as smog legal as it would need a CARB sticker for this to be true. It will pass at stations that are not so strict on visual.
CARB approval is a lengthly and arduous process, so please bear with us as we continue to work on it.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Blue"]
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[/COLOR]

[U][COLOR="Black"]Follow us on:[/COLOR][/U]

Crawford Performance is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-24-2018, 10:15 PM   #127
1ucky11
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (1)

Member#: 229403
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
2005 Sti
Silver

I know this is an old post. But I just bought a 05 sti with a V3 AOS. It has about 68000 miles after the AOS was installed. Oil levels have been perfect and car runs great. I took off the intercooler and noticed oil in the intercooler piping and turbo piping. Is the AOS doing its job? Or do I need to drain the AOS? I don't know what to do.
1ucky11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2018, 12:17 PM   #128
Crawford Performance
Former Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ucky11 View Post
I know this is an old post. But I just bought a 05 sti with a V3 AOS. It has about 68000 miles after the AOS was installed. Oil levels have been perfect and car runs great. I took off the intercooler and noticed oil in the intercooler piping and turbo piping. Is the AOS doing its job? Or do I need to drain the AOS? I don't know what to do.
We do not offer a V3 AOS kit for an 05. If your canister has 4 ports, it is a V1. If it has 6, it is a V2.

If you have a V1, it needs replaced with a V2. Please let us know which one you have in order to determine whether or not your kit is functioning properly.
[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Blue"]
[/COLOR]

Old 05-27-2018, 11:02 PM   #129
1ucky11
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
2005 Sti
Silver

Default Crawford Performance Air/Oil Separator Group Buy! Up to 30% off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crawford Performance View Post
We do not offer a V3 AOS kit for an 05. If your canister has 4 ports, it is a V1. If it has 6, it is a V2.

If you have a V1, it needs replaced with a V2. Please let us know which one you have in order to determine whether or not your kit is functioning properly.
Here's a picture of the one I have. I'm sorry the guy I just bought the car from said it was a v3. I guess that's another thing he lied about.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 545607835.jpg (38.7 KB, 17 views)

Last edited by 1ucky11; 05-27-2018 at 11:10 PM.
Old 05-28-2018, 03:16 PM   #130
Crawford Performance
Former Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ucky11 View Post
Here's a picture of the one I have. I'm sorry the guy I just bought the car from said it was a v3. I guess that's another thing he lied about.
No need to apologize.
Check that the 2 lines coming out from the front of the can as well as the bottom port are all running downhill. This will ensure that the canister is draining properly.
[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Blue"]
[/COLOR]

Old 05-29-2018, 10:21 AM   #131
1ucky11
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
2005 Sti
Silver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crawford Performance View Post
No need to apologize.
Check that the 2 lines coming out from the front of the can as well as the bottom port are all running downhill. This will ensure that the canister is draining properly.
I will do that. Thank you!
Old 06-20-2018, 07:50 PM   #132
D3monicTun3r
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 443609
Vehicle:
2016 WRX
WRB

So does the new v3 version for the 15+ wrx use the coolant lines or not im confused, iv read its current location dont require them but on the install videos i see them being used.
D3monicTun3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 01:50 PM   #133
Crawford Performance
Former Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by D3monicTun3r View Post
So does the new v3 version for the 15+ wrx use the coolant lines or not im confused, iv read its current location dont require them but on the install videos i see them being used.
None of our V3 kits use a coolant line. The instructions on our website are always kept up to date: https://crawfordperformance.com/page...n-instructions

The first run of the V3 AOS for the 2015 WRX had a coolant line that was later removed, so there are some old videos that may show this. We apologize for any confusion.
[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Blue"]
[/COLOR]

Old 06-22-2018, 10:56 PM   #134
D3monicTun3r
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 443609
Vehicle:
2016 WRX
WRB

OK thanks and no worries i cant access the link for some reason.
D3monicTun3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2018, 06:27 PM   #135
Crawford Performance
Former Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by D3monicTun3r View Post
OK thanks and no worries i cant access the link for some reason.
If the link does not work, go to: www.crawfordperformance.com

At the top menu, click 'Install Instructions'
[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Blue"]
[/COLOR]

Old 06-27-2018, 06:45 PM   #136
huey1492
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 231003
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2004 wrx sti
Java black pearl

Are you still giving 30% off? Interested in one for my 08 legacy gt.
huey1492 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2018, 06:55 PM   #137
Crawford Performance
Former Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by huey1492 View Post
Are you still giving 30% off? Interested in one for my 08 legacy gt.
The only special we have currently is for first time buyers. Use code: NEWBIESUBIE at checkout on our site for 15% off your first order plus free domestic ground shipping. Restrictions apply.
[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Blue"]
[/COLOR]