Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Friday March 29, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
South West Impreza Club
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Chapters > South West Impreza Club Forum -- SWIC

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 
Closed Thread

Old 06-29-2001, 08:00 PM   #1
vividracing

Member#: 6270
Vehicle:
Only At
www.vividracing.com

Default What is AZ Scooby

Is AZ scooby a place for people who drive Subaru to meet and help the community or is it a place for angry people to bash others and threaten to bring issues up becasue they do not like people. Well guess what, I know Prescott is not the best place on earth, but in the real world not everyone gets along and that is a fact in any organization. People change prices change and your comments change (AZ-GT). Your legitimate question as you see was taken by myself as a blast to me and my partner and our business. No matter who you are I am not going to take that nicely and that is the style of a Entreperneur. If your son Emailed me a question and I told him one thing 2 weeks ago and chnged the prices last night, well that is business, and for the better if you noticed. Your goals of trying to antagonize people and belittling myself in a open forum so yours immaturity, unprofessionalism, and general sense of poor taste. I would rather not affiliate myself with some like you that is more concerned about these matters. In fact if your more of a person then I am, well kick me out, obviously that makes you feel good. So further to anymore of your responses, why don't you look back on how you have portrayed yourself, your affiliation to AZ Scooby, and yourself as a person. And further the record, I put a link on mysite which is not accessible anyways unless you have the direct link to boost the traffic to www.azscooby.com. I receive over 5000 in a given week and that is a good way to create awareness.
If you have anything else to say, please do it and resolve it in the appropriate matter since I will not be stooping to your level.
[email protected]
Sponsored Links
Old 06-29-2001, 08:19 PM   #2
AaronB
Worst Mod Ever

Member#: 369
Chapter/Region: SWIC
Vehicle:
19 CTS-V, 18 XC90
17 GTI

It sounds like you took offense to the question about the shipping. I don't believe that that was the intent from what I have read. It sounds like a minor communication problem, that unfortunately got escalated a bit.

It has been established that you drop ship the wheels form your supplier who has them in stock. Nothing wrong with drop shipping. It might be easier if you stated that they would be dropped shipped from the supplier upon ordering and give a time frame. That might avoid this type of confusion in the future. Not telling you how to run your business or anything, just trying to aliveiate the current misunderstanding.

Let's not make this a personal attack on someone's business, city, or anything like that. Let's all relax a bit.

Aaron
Closed Thread