Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Friday July 1, 2022
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC General > Proven Power Bragging

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-11-2018, 10:00 PM   #1
silversurfer05
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 366241
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
2009 09 wrx delivery
Dgm

Default 09 wrx built block garrett 60-1 pump gas

To start please delete if not allowed.
I recently was forced to build the block after spinning a bearing and my shop is kind enough to swap on my rotated kit that i have pieced together over the past 9 months at no additional charge. Its still a 5 speed so im scared to dyno and would like the gurus of the community to use their credentials to give ne a ROUGH idea of what she might put down.
Mods as follows

Wiseco pistons stock bore 8.9:1
Manley h beam rods
Custom machined crankshaft for better oiling
Kelford ti springs and retainers
Garrett t3 60-1 .82 ar stage 3 turbo
HKS equal length headers
Perrin rotated up pipe and down pipe
Tial 44mm ewg
Tial qr bov
Id 1050x injectors (from dan at Boston motorsports, crazy price and connectors for free)
And fuel pump upgraded.

Now, the intention for the car before the bearing going was to have a 400 hp car on 93 that i can still deliver food in. Tune will not exceed 22 psi as i want torque low and to keep the turbo in its efficiency range. Afr will be 11.1-11.2. And elevation for what its worth is sea level.
I have searched for threads on GARRETTS 60-1 but have only found reviews on the kinugawa or 20g versions.
This forum has educated me a ton on our platform to the point i can usually diagnose all my Subie friends problems before they take it to a shop, and for that i am grateful, thank you to all of nasioc

Results were 357 on the mustang setting ( shown in a post below ) and 398 on the Dyno dynamics setting

Last edited by silversurfer05; 04-27-2020 at 07:09 PM. Reason: Title correction
silversurfer05 is offline   Reply With Quote