Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday March 28, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC General > Car Audio, Video & Security

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 08-15-2003, 09:04 PM   #1
das
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 40116
Vehicle:
05 WRX STi
Silver

Question STi rear door panel removal - window switch trim?

I'm trying to install speakers in my rear doors, but I'm having problems removing the rear door panels. Specifically, how do you remove the trim piece that contains the window switch?

Does it just pry off, or is there some thing more to it? If you just pry it off, where are the clips and/or where should I start prying? Any help would be appreciated.

I've done searches, but everything I've found just says that they're like the fronts. I've already done the fronts, so I know all the steps to remove those, but in those removing the cup is what allows you to remove the switch trim, and that's not the case in the back doors. I removed the door handle bezel and the cup. I even know about the screw in the upper back portion of the door. But I'm stumped by the window switch trim.

Thanks,
das
das is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-18-2003, 02:02 PM   #2
das
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 40116
Vehicle:
05 WRX STi
Silver

Ah, I figured it out. Turns out that you just have to pry it up from the back.
das is offline   Reply With Quote