Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Monday March 18, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Private 'For Sale' Classifieds

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-29-2005, 09:58 AM   #1
singincanary
Will mod for Guinness
Member Sales Rating: (78)

Member#: 77921
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
'09 Ruby Red spec.B
'14 Tribeca, '08 OBXT

Default FS:NY EGT Guage, Rims/Tires 4x100, Rims 5x100, OEM Radio, Forester Tires

Hey guys,
I'm trying to make some room in the shed, so I've got a few things up on eBay. Links are below with all of the info. Willing to end the auctions early if you are interested.

1-Four OEM Saturn alloy wheels, 15x6, 4x100 lug and full size spare. These include the center caps and 4 Goodyear tires (185/65) in good shape. All rims in similar condition. These come with a full size steel spare with a same sized Firestone tire. These will fit Hondas, Mazdas, etc. Looking for $250. Rims/tires

2-Five Enkei Sportline wheels. All in good structural shape, one is pretty badly curbed most of the way around, 3 have some curbing, one is perfect. Would be a great set of winter wheels. 5x100 spacing, and 5x114 spacing (so I am told). I have no idea if these will fit over STi brakes, but I doubt it. 17x7, 45 offset. here Looking to get $450 Rims

3-Autometer Ultralight Silver EGT guage with probe and all wiring. This is new in box (only removed for pics) never installed. looking for $100 shipped EGT

Here is the listing for the '02 WRX head unit. Bidding is already up to $80 with only a few hours left, Radio

And, I have a set of nice Forester sized tires up there as well. 215-60-16. Toyo Proxes with 8/32 left on them. Tires

I am willing to ship radio and egt, tires and rims, but NOT rims/tires combo. Let me know if you guys have any questions or want some more pics. All prices are OBO, so let me know what you're willing to pay. Thanks for looking.
singincanary is offline   Reply With Quote