Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday March 28, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Reviews > Dealership Reviews

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 09-16-2002, 10:32 AM   #1
phasedlife
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (1)

Member#: 15613
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
2021 Outback XT Onyx
Autumn Green Metallic

Thumbs down Pence Subaru... How can your body shop be so horrible with Chris there?

Situation: I hit a deer one night on my way home. I have the car towed to Pence Subaru on Midlothian turnpike(West of Richmond), where I bought my car, to have it looked at.

Before I begin let me note that during the ENTIRE TIME I have been dealing with these guys they never gave me ONE PHONE CALL ABOUT ANYTHING(argh!). The only call I got was from the Towing guy saying he was picking it up(thank you towing guy...).

I did not even have the car towed untill 2 days after the accident(I live at home and was using my dad's car). I had to HASTLE them for the first week and a half just to get some info out of them as to what the damage is. They told me about 10 business days. I got a rental car(payed for by my insurance) the following weekend(1 week after the accident) and I had it up untill friday free of charge. Well here it is time to bring the car back(I owe like 65 bucks on it as of today.. maybe more) so I call them up and they are still "working on it". They have had my car for 28 days as of today, and he couldn't even give me a definate(maybe friday... yeah right maybe 10 more business days...) on when i'm getting the thing back. It had supposedly 4500 worth of damge... but god knows what they've done to my baby. When I last spoke with Jimmy(2 weeks, minimum), he stated he would keep me informed as to the status of my car. I am not upset that they took so long(like I said god knows what they have done), I just wanted to know what was up so I could make better arrangements for a rental car, or borrow a car from someone.. etc. Right now I'll be screwed out of probably a few hundered bucks by the time I get my car back. And when I called today, he would not tell me anything beyond they were working on it. It was in process as he stated. I think 33+ days is a little long to work on a car that only has 4000 bucks worth of damage, they probably aren't telling me something. I am MOST DISSATISFIED with the services I have recieved(I WANT CHRIS BACK), and I wanted to make sure anyone from I-club could find out about this so they can make arrangements to take their car to someone who will provide adequate service in a timely manner.

As pissed as I am.. I will refrain from the monkey.

Adam
phasedlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-23-2002, 01:32 PM   #2
phasedlife
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (1)

Member#: 15613
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
2021 Outback XT Onyx
Autumn Green Metallic

Won't have my car untill Wed supposedly....

What a joke.
phasedlife is offline   Reply With Quote