Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday March 28, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Subaru Models > Impreza Forum

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-10-2002, 11:55 AM   #1
pillaka
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 16659
Vehicle:
2005 WRX Wagon

Question Who makes roof racks for RS's?

I saw some silver RS with a bike rack once and wondered where he got it. So I went down to my nearby subaru dealer and they said they don't make any roof racks for my car, and gave me a brochure for overpriced performance parts for the WRX. I already have the mountain bike attachment that I used to put on my dad's volvo, but his car was rear-ended by a econoline van going 50 a 1/2 year ago R.I.P. All I need is the rails basically that the stuff mounts to.
pillaka is offline   Reply With Quote