Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday March 28, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Technical > Factory 2.0L Turbo Powertrain (EJ Series Factory 2.0L Turbo)

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 03-21-2003, 10:51 AM   #1
1quiksoob
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 25956
Vehicle:
2004 STi
white/gold

Default anyone with an mrt fimc help?

I had my front mount installed yesterday and was just wondering if some of you could clear somethings up for me.

1. We had to cut alot out of the bumper cover itself. Across the bottom we had to take out alot because the core hung down so low, is this normal?

2. When I get on the gass a little in first and shift into second, the car really rocks pretty good. It kind of clunks into second if you understand what I mean. It doesn't seem normal. It didn't do it with the stock top mount. Any ideas as why this would happen.

Any help with any of these would be gfreatly appreciated. Thanks alot.

Greg
1quiksoob is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links