Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Wednesday July 18, 2018
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Vendor 'Group Buy' Classifieds

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 
Closed Thread

Old 04-10-2018, 09:33 PM   #51
expiredtags
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 372885
Chapter/Region: BAIC
Vehicle:
2011 WRX Limited
DGM

How close are these to shipping?
Just anxious to wrap my hands around my new wheel!

Last edited by expiredtags; 04-10-2018 at 10:57 PM.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-28-2018, 01:25 PM   #52
Navi271
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (2)

Member#: 203099
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2005 Legacy GT Ltd
Brilliant Silver Metallic

Quote:
Originally Posted by expiredtags View Post
How close are these to shipping?
Just anxious to wrap my hands around my new wheel!
There was a post on Facebook of a finished wheel install, so there are people receiving their wheels already. However I was told it's taking a while because of how many people were part of the group buy. They're sending out wheels in groups starting from the top of the list, and since we're at the bottom of the list we'll get our wheels last. So hold tight and keep waiting, they will ship out soon if you haven't gotten yours already!

Also feel free to contact Kamispeed directly. I hear they have excellent customer service.
Old 05-01-2018, 10:00 AM   #53
theblob05
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 350689
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
05 STi
CGM

The carbon wheels aren't expected to ship till the end of this month from how it was projected.
Old 05-01-2018, 10:48 AM   #54
Kami Speed
NASIOC Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (42)

Member#: 96479
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
2006 WRX STI
Obsidian Black Pearl

Hey guys, yeah there have been some delays from DAMD Japan. We sent in an order for over 50+ steering wheels at once. So they are playing some catch up and we have been getting shipments of around 6-8 steering wheels at one time. And we are shipping them out as soon as they come in. So some people have received theirs while others have not.

You will get an email from me once your wheel is ready to ship though! Again, sorry for the delay guys but I will try my best to get these wheels out to you all as soon as I can.

Josh | KamiSpeed

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
AIM:

Wheel fitment and suspension guru.
Phone Number: 407-352-7024 ext.105

Old 05-06-2018, 07:41 PM   #55
gmhl10
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (7)

Member#: 158695
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Vehicle:
2013 GVF STi
World Rally Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by theblob05 View Post
The carbon wheels aren't expected to ship till the end of this month from how it was projected.
Really? I thought the ETA was August for the carbon wheels. At least that's what I was told.
Closed Thread