Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday March 28, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Private Vehicle 'For Sale' Classifieds

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 03-24-2008, 01:47 PM   #1
cleatis
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (37)

Member#: 70144
Vehicle:
06 STi
SGM

Default FS: CO 2002 BMW 330XI New OEM BMW Engine, Owned by a Master BMW Technician

Please call Nick at 303-261-6553

We are selling our 2002 BMW 330XI, we are the second owners of the car. The only reason that we are selling it is because we need more room and are upgrading to a SUV.
I am a Factory Trained Master Tech for a local BMW dealership so you can feel confident that this car is in the best condition possible. I took care of all the maintenance of the car religiously, as we never planed to sell it. I have all the history of the car from current; all the way back to the day is was sold, including the original window sticker, 36 pages in all of all. I have all the receipts of the work that I have done to the car in the time that I have owned it.

I bought the car in January 2007 from the original owner. The original owner had the coolant expansion tank split and they kept driving the car, overheating the engine to the point of it pulling the head bolts out of the block and the engine needing to be replaced.

At that point I bought the car from the owner and I installed a BRAND NEW OEM BMW engine bought from my dealer. I also replaced most of the cooling system at the same time. The engine has roughly 23k miles on it at this time, and is STILL UNDER WARRANTY.

The exterior of the car is nearly flawless. It has a 3m clear bra on the front. The windows are tinted with 3m tint. There are no dings or dents at all. The paint is pretty much flawless, no fading or rust. All the light are in great shape with no broken or dmaged lenses.

The interior is more of the same. All the leather is in flawless condition. No major issues and the carpet is very clean. Nothing is broken or inoperative on the interior.

The engine is a Brand New OEM unit from BMW with only 23k on it. It is still under warranty also. I have all the records of the oil changes and inspections for the engine.

The chassis has 103k on it. The engine was replaced around 80k. have replaced both front wheel bearings, front lower control arm bushings, Right Front lower control arm, and all four front CV boots. The suspension is tight and has no issues. The brakes are both well over 60% left on the front and rear. The Tires are above 70% left also. I have service the transmission, Front Differential, Rear Differential, and Transfer Case.

The car has a cold weater package, heated seats, ski bag, 60-40 fold down rear seats, High and Low beam Xenon/ HID headlights. In dash CD player with Ipod adapter. Car is a automatic, Sports steering wheel and seats. And much, much more.

This car needs nothing. Everything is in great working condition. You will not find a car of this year and mileage in better condition!! If you have any questions please call NICK AT 303-261-6553. Asking $21,000

Below is a list of items I have replaced or services that I have performed to the car under my ownership.

Installed New OEM engine
Hood Emblem
Air filter
Oil service
Rear diff service
Front diff service
Transfer case service
Transmission service
Brake flush
Coolant flush
LF outer mirror
Both front wheel bearings
Upper radiator hose
Coolant expansion tank
Front lower control arm bushings
RF lower control arm
Both engine drive belts
Sun roof. Sun shade repair kit (updated parts, a very expensive repair at a dealer)
Right side Engine mount
Both right side window regulators
Engine Belt tensioner update (updated parts, to eliminate belt noise)
Front inner and outer CV boots on both axles
Micro filter

Please e-mail me or call Nick at 303-261-6553

See all Pictures at
n_martinson/BMW - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Please e-mail me or call Nick at 303-261-6553

Last edited by cleatis; 03-24-2008 at 01:55 PM.
cleatis is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links