Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday December 14, 2017
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
Mid Atlantic Impreza Club
Mid Atlantic Impreza Club Forum sponsored by Annapolis Subaru
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Chapters > Mid Atlantic Impreza Club -- MAIC > MAIC Private Classifieds

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 09-19-2017, 11:28 PM   #1
chrispedersen94
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (2)

Member#: 400025
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
2002 WRX
WRB

Default 02-07 wrx parts

I dont get on here much, so the best way to reach me is though text at 41o-3o2-o744. I have multiple photos of all parts i will gladly send to interested buyers.

Have a bunch of parts i just pulled off my 02 wrx. All parts were pulled off to upgrade. Most parts should fit 02-07 models, but it is ultimately up to the buyer to confirm fitment. Buyer covers the cost of shipping if needed. Willing to do bundle deals for multiple parts.

1) Td04 turbo-$75 obo: pulled off at 158k miles. Has some side to side shaft play but no in and out play (have video i can send to interested buyers). I think the seals are starting to go too, however it boosted just fine to 17psi on my car up until i pulled it to upgrade. Wouldnt hurt to rebuild it.

2) Grimmspeed ceramic coated catless uppipe (2 bolt)-$65 obo: this should fit all turbo ej motors from '02-'18. The mesh in the flex pipe is torn, however upon inspection, the pipe underneath does not appear to be leaking (could probably have a solid section of pipe welded in pretty cheap for peace of mind if need be). THE PIPE IS NOT RUSTED, that is just dirt from driving off road that has been baked on.

3) 02-05 wrx light blue top feed injectors-$75 obo. 158k miles, worked fine when pulled.

4) 02 wrx fuel pump-$50 obo: 158k miles, worked fine when pulled. Filter not included

5) 02-05 wrx tmic with y pipe-$75 obo: 158k miles, no leaks or cracks in the y pipe. Bpv not included.

6) SPT Turbo Heat shield-$40 obo

7) Grimmspeed manifold to uppipe gasket-$15 firm: brand new.

8.) 02 wrx stock shifter-$25 obo.
chrispedersen94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-03-2017, 03:35 PM   #2
chrispedersen94
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (2)

Member#: 400025
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
2002 WRX
WRB

Turbo sold. Bump
chrispedersen94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 01:39 PM   #3