Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Friday March 29, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
Texas Impreza Club
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Chapters > Texas Impreza Club Forum -- TXIC > TXIC Private Classifieds

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-13-2012, 11:29 PM   #1
metalmilitia101
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (6)

Member#: 80616
Chapter/Region: TXIC
Vehicle:
2003 subaru wrx
wrb

Default 2003 WRB WRX sedan. 63700 miles, Stock

For sale is my 2003 WRX. It has 63742 miles on it. It is currently stock but was modded with a large 16g, FMIC, and conservative tune for ~35,000 miles. Engine does not knock and there are no CEL's. It has up to date stickers as well. I replaced everything with the original parts or new oem parts. I have also changed the air filter, spark plugs, fuel filter, and fuel injectors with brand new ones. A lot of the hoses have also been replaced with new ones.

Maintenance History:
Oil change with synthetic every 3k miles
changed fluid in tranny and diffs at a little over 50k miles.
Coolant flush every 25k miles.
New serpentine and accessory belts at 50k miles.

Bad stuff:
Due to FMIC the front bumper is cut but it still has the fog lights and nothing is affected.
A lady hit my car in a parking lot and ripped the bumper off. The shop just repainted my bumper and reattached it but it is ever so slightly uneven. This is pretty hard to notice unless you really look at it.
There is a weird scratch on the top of the hood scoop. It's about 1/4" long and 1/4" wide.
The AC compressor is starting to make screeching sounds but it still works fine.

The car runs like a champ still and the interior is in great shape. It has upgraded Infinity speakers and gold Prodrive 17" wheels with Michelin Pilot Sport 2's with a good amount of tread life.

Asking $11,500 obo or trade for a 1990+ Ford Bronco + cash or a 1997+ Jeep Cherokee XJ 4x4 + cash

Last edited by metalmilitia101; 06-13-2012 at 11:36 PM.
metalmilitia101 is offline   Reply With Quote