Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday August 5, 2021
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC General > General Community

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-17-2020, 06:47 PM   #1
Blob05
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 516808
Vehicle:
2005 Impreza wrx
Silver

Cool Wagon Nation Chat

Just wanted to have an open ended conversation about current mods ya'll are in the process of or recommend doing. I'm 3 months into my first Subaru, an 05 wrx wagon, and couldn't be happier.

Bought it totally stock at roughly 120xxx miles. Since then its received:
Kartboy short shifter
Catted TBE
Grimmspeed Uppipe
Access port with stage II ots

Things I need to do immediately is:
Get a snowboard wrack (any recommendations?)
Fix cv boots, both sides of the front are shot and likely will just get remanf axles for it
Flush coolant
Investigate a possible rear diff leak

Longer term (within 6 months)
Clutch replacement. Releases pretty high and just hoping it'll make it through the winter.
Wheels and tires
Window tint (darker)

Any other recommended items to check on for maintenance or performance upgrades etc. feel free to chime in. Again I'm new not only to owning a Subaru (loved them for decades tho) and my knowledge with working on vehicles is honestly mediocre at best.

Would love to hear from you guys what you're working on or looking forward to purchasing. Any pictures, concerns ideas etc.
ALSO friend told me there used to be a location specific forum. I live in Northern Nevada and would love to meet up here and there to see some of your cars in person. Get some ideas from ya'll and just share the mutual passion for these epic cars.

Last edited by Blob05; 10-17-2020 at 06:49 PM. Reason: Forgot to add
Blob05 is offline   Reply With Quote