Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Tuesday March 19, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Technical > Subaru Conversions

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 03-16-2010, 10:11 PM   #1
VarnishXIII
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 174869
Vehicle:
2002 2.5i impreza
Black

Default sti swap help

ok so my 2002 2.5rs engine blew up on me about a couple months ago and before it did i was looking into doing a sti swap ive narrowed it down to either doing a 04-05 swap but idk which is better if there really is that much of a difference. second what would be the best rout to go trying to find engine trany and all the other parts id need to do or just finding a salvage sti and parting it out. third what all parts would i need to buy if any in order to make the swap work if i do the full conversion from the salvage thank you
VarnishXIII is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-31-2010, 10:05 PM   #2
icanfly
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 176929
Vehicle:
2005 STI Powered Dub
Carbon Black

if your doing an 05' based swap, get the full harness and matching key's, ecu, immobilizer box. this will make your life much easier.
icanfly is offline   Reply With Quote