Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday December 12, 2019
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
Mid Atlantic Impreza Club
Mid Atlantic Impreza Club Forum sponsored by Annapolis Subaru
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Chapters > Mid Atlantic Impreza Club -- MAIC

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 10-06-2019, 01:30 AM   #1
4thgen
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 298633
Default Car meet MD

“Back in the day” There used to be car meets out in Rockville Md in front of Sports Authority. They had pretty good turnouts just about every Saturday night. Looking for something similar in that Montgomery County surrounding area_. Any one know if these still go on orgnah? ~03’ 04’
4thgen is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-08-2019, 07:03 PM   #2
hatparadox
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 507196
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
2008 Impreza WRX
Grey

Last I was in MD I think there was a Clarksburg cars n coffee first sat of the month. I've been stationed away for almost two years now so I can't quite remember. If you use the Facebook app, you can look under events and it'll show local events going on.
hatparadox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2019, 11:55 AM   #3
SilverF4Turbo2
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 29996
Vehicle:
MY02 WRX
Silver

I'd be interested to know too.

The Sports Authority/Barnes & Noble meets were shut down hard after that high end apartment building was put up there. Residents don't like to look out on 500 people standing in a parking lot on a Saturday night it seems, and then the police finally did something about it more than the every so often "shoo you kids". It's a shame since (other than the occasional idiot) it was good clean fun to hang out with friends and look at cars in the summer, and probably brought a lot of customers to the complex/restaurants when there otherwise wouldn't be. It makes sense though.

Haven't been to a meet in years after that. I heard there were still meets that go on on the Pike though no clue where (not Subaru-specific). Would love to bring the bugeye out again for one

Last edited by SilverF4Turbo2; 11-02-2019 at 12:04 PM.
SilverF4Turbo2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2019, 03:12 PM   #4
Bandaid2859
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 473516
Vehicle:
2017 Impreza Sport
Island Blue

Default Car Meets

Does anyone know if they are still doing the Cars and Coffee events in Hunt Valley, or are they done for the year ?
Bandaid2859 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2019, 02:42 PM   #5
R1Armadillo
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 481444
Vehicle:
2018 STI Limited
WRB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandaid2859 View Post
Does anyone know if they are still doing the Cars and Coffee events in Hunt Valley, or are they done for the year ?
It's my understanding that they go year 'round every Saturday morning with the peek season being March to November. So they're not done, but you might not see some of the nicer rides again until next year.
R1Armadillo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2019, 12:33 AM   #6
Butt Dyno
Street's closed, pizza boy

Member#: 17301
Vehicle:
2016 FoST ST3
2006 Evo #17 STU

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1Armadillo View Post
It's my understanding that they go year 'round every Saturday morning with the peek season being March to November. So they're not done, but you might not see some of the nicer rides again until next year.
* https://www.horsepowering.com/
* https://www.facebook.com/HuntValleyHorsepower

Still going!
Butt Dyno is offline   Reply With Quote